Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Hmm. Sounds more enjoyable than the previous three albums, but still nothing ground-breaking either. Their guitarwork still sounds very dry and that's been their biggest problem for a while in my opinion. Still, I'm more interested in this album than any of their others since DIM, so I guess it's doing something right.

YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'RE LAME

I expected something more ''progressive'' from all the promotional material released in advance to be honest, but eh, I guess I'll still check the full album out when it drops

the songs are good, just as something i could've imagined from gazette .

i could be listening to this for at least few weeks.

but honestly ,

this sounds like a bad cover of dir en grey 'arche'. 

the flow and nuance is pretty much 'arche'.

those movies make me think more of dir en grey's stage background films.

but i admit, it's a solid album, nothing too good, but nothing too bad - just safe .

i know it's preview, but from my experience, the full materials dont sway far away from previews

I had to re-edit this whole post altogether. It's absolutely beyond me how all that fanfare with the videos and the horrid song that first dropped managed to win people back.

I was listening to some new Lynch before I noticed that this fucking thing had been posted and the transition was absolutely seamless. To me this sounds a whole lot like Lynch and Beautiful Deformity intertwining with some really corny imagery and opening closing tracks that are looking to have some awful Dir en grey jingle jangling that I sure hope is not going impress anyone at this point in time.

The only thing more sad to me personally than the fucking riffcraft of this band having taken an unprecedented nosedive over the years, is the fact that I'll probably get used to this album in a two weeks time and start liking it like I always do with them.

Sounds awesome! This is will be their heaviest album for sure, maybe too heavy for them lmao, not all will like this. Ruki sounds maybe best ever in his career, his harsh vocal are really improved. No pop rock songs, good too.

Wow! From what I've heard of those short previews, I think I'm going to love that album! But, then again, will the full songs be as nice as their previews or the only good parts are those we just heard? XD

Enjoyed the previews more than anything I've heard from them in a while. Not as big of a departure as I would have liked, but still sounding pretty good so far.

I like the heaviness of the previews. I have to agree that it's nothing we haven't heard before though. To me it sounds like a darker Toxic, which I have no qualms about.

Personal highlight for me is the inclusion of 'dickhead' in a song :D

From the previews, it sounds like there are a lot of fast paced, heavy numbers in this album - which I know I will enjoy.  I hope the tempo and pacing of songs is varied - as a lot of the previews sounded similar, save for tracks like 'Grudge' and 'Ominous'.

I'll save my full judgement until the release - but I know I will enjoy the record - like with most GazettE releases.

Sounds solid so far to me. This seemed to correct the problem that Beautiful Deformity had which is there wasn't any real song that stood out. It seemed they left any influences from before DIM and cut back on the whole electronic elements (minus the intro). I like how there is only 1 instrumental track on here.  Highlights for me are: DOGMA, Rage (lol dickhead), DAWN, Grudge, and DEUX (The Gazette mainstream song I always love). I'm happy. :)

Am I the only one that thinks it sounds unusually heavy for Gazette? I mean, some of it sounded like lynch/Deathgaze...

Anyways, I liked it. The end of August/start of September will be fun(Dogma + new D.I.D. single *u*)