Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

I really liked Division (especially the first disk) - In fact, 籠の蛹 [Kago no Sanagi] and Gabriel on the Gallows are among some of my favorite tracks by them.

It sounds like there will be some decent heavy songs on the album - and given the imagery of the videos, I hope that they can craft songs that are menacing, dynamic, and impassioned like 13Stairs[-]1.  The inspirations allude to a darker tone than what was executed on Toxic and BD, and I am looking forward to this much more than those two records.

I like beautiful deformity. 

I used to hella anticipate them to suck and by wanting them to suck I just automatically called their albums sucky. 

I'm excited tbh.

「Duration」‎the GazettE‬ - DOGMA

01. NIHIL - 01:16

02. DOGMA - 04:27

03. RAGE - 03:26

04. DAWN - 03:50

05. DERACINE - 03:44

06. BIZARRE - 03:30

07. WASTELAND - 03:18

08. INCUBUS - 03:36

09. LUCY - 03:21

10. GRUDGE - 04:03

11. PARALYSIS - 03:18

12. DEUX - 03:58

13. BLEMISH - 03:25

14. OMINOUS - 05:18

Credits : tower.co.jp via the GazettE Fan's on FB

Still waiting for a long melodic dark song like dimscene or 13stairs .-.. Not saying any of these can't being melodic or dark but not really the length I would like to see once more

Was hoping for longer tracks too, Ominous can still certainly be a strong closer, also always hoping for another DIM SCENE (TDD missed that on BD)

pretty short album overall but if they are keeping the tracks to their most effective then better that than fluffing them

Lol, 3minutes songs domination. Maybe they wrote nice short heavy songs this time and 5minute song better be good.

But overall, all about this album is flawless for me, just give us previews already Ruki!

I really hope they don't wait until August to release a full PV. At least a 15sec teaser or something before the final two weeks until the release

I really hope they don't wait until August to release a full PV. At least a 15sec teaser or something before the final two weeks until the release

They love teasing so i think we wont see much till mid AUGUST :/

correct me if im wrong but, isnt this the first time since DIM that they took 2 years to release a new album ? I hope thats a good sign..

Definitely a song for a single and popularity, but not something I would use to represent the whole album. It sounds good, but nothing special. 

The verses sound pretty cool, the choruses sound like their usual though. Not bad, maybe a cool PV will help it out. With all this cool imagery, there had better be a cool PV coming.

Definitely a song for a single and popularity, but not something I would use to represent the whole album. It sounds good, but nothing special. 

I agree, sounds like typical Gazette song, still good song imo. That's why Dogma is main pv and song(i guess)  for album.

What I am pleased with: The vocal melody, the temp changes that add some variety to the song rather than a filler-like track that sounds the same through and throug, THE FACT THAT URUHA AND AOI ARENT PLAYING THE SAME THING FOR MOST OF THE SONG MINUS THE SOLO, that outro.

Chorus, as mentioned before, is typical-GazettE style. However, i have no quarrel with this chorus so this song is good imo

Aggravation levels just sky rocketed to 100...

I really thought this would be an actual studio version of the song or one of the songs, based on the last few posts...before clicking the previous page.

This same video has done its rounds here and the web so many times.

Someone lemme know when some actual previews or a PV drops. 

Until then, I'm done lounging around here, talking and watching in circles.

I apologize in advance lol. I'm like beyond fed up with this staling.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that.

EDIT: I didn't see the comment posted just before me. But I was refering to Rocketeer's comment. lol.

the GazettE is recruiting HERESY members to participate in PV shooting of their unreleased song, and their original design T-shirt will be provided to the participants