Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

If it's JPU Records advertising it, I doubt the band has anything to do with it personally/creatively. So don't get your hopes up about potential re-recordings and the like (tho it would be kinda neat I guess). It's most likely just some shiny new international edition they can rob the fans wallets with, lol.

Right you are, I keep forgetting how much I need a 5lb metal case and signature guitar picks to truly enjoy NIL... I've been keeping my fingers crossed for a $500 cassette player with GazettE logo, the long-awaited PV for Forbidden Beaver, and of course an included subscription to Ruki's cologne line <33

https://www.facebook.com/366092113593644/videos/vb.366092113593644/395387597330762/?type=1&theater(FB-only video)

They are gonna have their JAPAN NIGHT live @Taipei on 23/5, and this is one of their quickie vids...

(Uruha still looks as uncomfy as ever tbqh)

Also, Ruki informed that the album recording is ready (thru Twitter) - the only thing left is the band's listening round + analysis and mastering + "tons of rest" (why do I even follow his posts...lol)

If it's JPU Records advertising it, I doubt the band has anything to do with it personally/creatively. So don't get your hopes up about potential re-recordings and the like (tho it would be kinda neat I guess). It's most likely just some shiny new international edition they can rob the fans wallets with, lol.

It won't be an "international" edition per se, it'll probabaly just be EU since JPU is Europe based IIRC. But still, good point. If anything, they'll probabaly just tack on the Cassis b-sides as bonus tracks. Not holding my breath for anything special, but it would at least be nice if they bring back the red velvet digipak they did for the first limited edition.

^ Yeah, I wasn't sure where JPU's distribution is exactly (and was lazy to look XD). So prolly just some bonus tracks, if that.

Also, cool to hear about the new album being ready basically. :)

https://www.facebook.com/366092113593644/videos/vb.366092113593644/395387597330762/?type=1&theater(FB-only video)

They are gonna have their JAPAN NIGHT live @Taipei on 23/5, and this is one of their quickie vids...

(Uruha still looks as uncomfy as ever tbqh)

Also, Ruki informed that the album recording is ready (thru Twitter) - the only thing left is the band's listening round + analysis and mastering + "tons of rest" (why do I even follow his posts...lol)

I've read that too i wonder if they start shooting the PV this or next month

Worn-out and tattered."

"Somehow we’ve come to make progress in a lot of things that I have a really good feeling about. Quantity-wise it’s a lot but the quality is solid too, that’s for sure, so I’m doing my best."

"So then, I’m going to sleep !"

"Ah, by the way, we’re in Taiwan soon !! I wonder, if there’s anyone coming from Japan ?"

"Ah, sorry sorry. I wanted to say "we’re done with REC and my throat is worn-out!“(´._.ˋ)"

Translation of Ruki's tweets by Missverypink

Seems recording is done, and there's a lot of "quantity" I can agree that Stacked Rubbish was more... stuck with me, I guess? NIL had some songs like Nausea and Shudder and Baretta but Stacked Rubbish had a better feel

Worn-out and tattered."

"Somehow we’ve come to make progress in a lot of things that I have a really good feeling about. Quantity-wise it’s a lot but the quality is solid too, that’s for sure, so I’m doing my best."

"So then, I’m going to sleep !"

"Ah, by the way, we’re in Taiwan soon !! I wonder, if there’s anyone coming from Japan ?"

"Ah, sorry sorry. I wanted to say "we’re done with REC and my throat is worn-out!“(´._.ˋ)"

Translation of Ruki's tweets by Missverypink

Seems recording is done, and there's a lot of "quantity" I can agree that Stacked Rubbish was more... stuck with me, I guess? NIL had some songs like Nausea and Shudder and Baretta but Stacked Rubbish had a better feel

Agreed; I think it just had more variety, thus a better flow.

It also has Agony, which I barely ever mention :D

Oh, and CHIZURU!

lmao they all def. look giving all the fucks and excited about visiting Taipei no shit. good record deal anyway. all babyqueens looking good. I wonder what kind of disaster is shipping inside of dogma boxes in august, probably same awful album filler, BUT.™

Snooze fest.

Of all the songs they could've showcased, they chose this one. A song we've heard millions of times already. I really don't mean 2 sound whiny but they obviously played the new song at the event, WHICH is outside of Japan, we already know of it, why not pro-shot that?

On the progression of the album :

Ruki wrote on twitter that tomorrow they begin shooting a PV.

I wonder if it will be dark like the teasers.

On the progression of the album :

Ruki wrote on twitter that tomorrow they begin shooting a PV.

I wonder if it will be dark like the teasers.

interesting, so there's one more PV on top of at least 2 or 3 different ones that previous CM featured. probably intro + outro + 2 album PVs than?.... excited for visual side of this album, sony marketing/production is srsly the best atm

inb4 the actual PV/song is like every other GazettE PV ever, lol.

(remember how BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY had a kinda badass ominous teaser and then...we got INSIDE BEAST? XD)

inb4 the actual PV/song is like every other GazettE PV ever, lol.

I think the only thing I really can't complain about gazette is the actual PV production since they signed with sony tbh

awwwwww

https://www.facebook.com/venomousc/photos/a.564832613574334.1073741825.560513134006282/911725558885036/?type=1

slay, kings of major label visual kei videos of 2015

Predicting it's a super 8mm film of the band hanging out at the local skate park in urban fashion with Ruki casually leaning on the railing carrying a boombox on his shoulder and booming their new single on volume 11.