Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Ruki on INSTAGRAM

tumblr_np4fm9d8WQ1rhm6oto1_250.png

#Midnight #theGazettE #MUSICVIDEO #Shoooot

So maybe a darknight music video ? Pumped!

^^ the "best PV ever" will be largely kicks-oriented

JPU staff have confirmed on Facebook that the re-issue of STACKED RUBBISH will just be the regular edition. The only extra will be an addition of romanised/translated lyrics. However, it should also be available digitally (for the first time? Probably only in Europe, though). So, I'm not really interested in these JPU re-issues, as I'm sure the same goes for the JPU release of NIL.

Idk why but i get happy when i see that this thread is lively only to find out the recent "news' is about re-releases of albums that we all have heard a million times already.

:(

LOL, so the re-releases are basically exactly the same (the old version had a translated and romaji'd lyrics sheet too iirc, at least for STACKED RUBBISH). CALLED IT. xD

So, it seems like the band began to rest right now (Ruki was too willing to post his resort pics @Instagram)...I ain't a highly demanding prick of a listener to begin with but didn't they just go too fast with all that composing + recording hassle? Like, literally much faster than during BD/Division making processes? I am worried right now :(

If we're looking for a positive spin, this could be a result of the band being satisfied with the album having an original quality. BD(whichI consider to be just the latest installment of all the same set of skills and ideas) would compel me to use ALL the time I have before deadline to keep going back and tweaking and adding things because they KNOW their sound hasn't evolved. So finishing ahead of schedule and leaving it as is could be a good sign too.

At this point, I would take an "ok" album with a new direction over another one at the "top" of their current style.

Not saying this is likely.. but yknow.

So, it seems like the band began to rest right now (Ruki was too willing to post his resort pics @Instagram)...I ain't a highly demanding prick of a listener to begin with but didn't they just go too fast with all that composing + recording hassle? Like, literally much faster than during BD/Division making processes? I am worried right now :(

They've been silent for a hella long time. Who knows how long they've been working/polishing up these songs for.

I wouldn't worry much, bro.

if ruki's wearing sneakers in the video its going to be shit

visual kei = sneakers????? what????

update: he posted a pic of adidas sandals too

is this a hint of their j urban direction for dogma

or just fuckboy footwear kei

Hints with shoes, sure xD

The last photo he posted were sandals, what does it tell you for the direction of the album ? except from the fact that he likes to wear "comfortable" shoes / when he is tired or whatever, it clearly doesn't tell you anything, 

Stop trying to find hints or whatever you want in pics of shoes, the album is released in 2 months from now, they will probably release some new teaser soon which will tell us more than pics