Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

I listened to Slipknot a long time ago and i just joined so i wasn't aware >.<

At one point that was all of us. Don't worry too much about it - I didn't know any of this either even though I created a thread to keep track of stuff like this. Now you know ;)

While the DOGMA PV is cool and all, I was really hoping that Id get to see the band members play their instruments. Kind of a let down. But if what i heard is true, then i guess my wishes will be satisfied in the DEUX MV.

Aoi confirmed that the PV they just shot is NOT for Dogma, in an interview. Also, the 2 DVD version comes with a box that says "To keep until the 5th movement."

This, alongside Kai's recent instagram post, AFTER they were supposedly done with DOGMA confirms that there is more music coming. 

It's not over.

I'm predicting that their next release will be in November and/or February, since those are [presumably] the months of the 3rd and 5th movements. And I'm guessing "THE FINALE" will be a 14th anniversary show in March to end THE OMINOUS YEAR.

^it would be nice if it is a ballad release lol. not like they havn't done ominous ballads before. But I guess I called it on not being a PV for DOGMA 

Oh God! The PV reminds me a lot of Slipknot's Killpop and the song is pretty powerful!!

This album will be so fucking good!

I saw the similarity on the girls' presence and outfit, but after watching that Behemoth video I think that the inspiration comes out clear :)

Hoping that the third and the fifth movement will feature a release...

My bet is two mini albums, with a conceptual structure...

*me dreams alot*  :wan-03: