Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

He usually keeps posting till around 3 or 4 so we could maybe get one more today. If we got RAGE and BLEMISH you could technically listen to the whole album through, just with bad quality DOGMA and DEUX.

EDIT: I forgot about GRUDGE...

the beginning of incubus sounds like gazette version of sim's killing me haha 

but from what ive been hearing so far sounds decent!

exactly what i could expect from gazette (although it could be either so shitty or so good)

I will hold out for a release like this as the first listen experience is a ritual for me.  I would hate to experience tracks out of order in sub-par quality - it seems this is the standard being leaked.  However - see all of the discussion is killing me...

I will hold out for a release like this as the first listen experience is a ritual for me.  I would hate to experience tracks out of order in sub-par quality - it seems this is the standard being leaked.  However - see all of the discussion is killing me...

The quality of the tracks is actually pretty great, but I wish I had your will power, I have only been able to hold out on DERACINE so far.

The only song i don't really care for so far is LUCY.

The state of that guy though. Share the whole thing or don't share anything at all... He's teasing everyone, the joke has gone on long enough.

Have you guys looked at the comments on the page? They are seriously unreal. https://www.facebook.com/theGazettE310/posts/10153516221516221

"Thanks ! Wow! You must be exhausted. The time I took ?."  Being a turd on the computer sure is taxing work. gawd 

/\

This was a joke from him?

"Sorry I can't let the DOGMA PV show up too fast because the PV is important(You know what I mean).But For Repaid,I show you guys a song call......WHAT?"

Is he saying that songs aren't important ? XD

for me, INCUBUS, DOGMA, DERACINE and DEUX are my favs

the fb-slut will probably upload DOGMA, along with the others, tomorrow (he doesn't have much of a choice)

The ending of DEUX is incredible. I hope the songs we haven't heard yet are as heavy as that or more.

exactly ! DEUX is amazing, but the ending really nails it doesnt it. I'm hoping that DOGMA in higher quality will be even more awesome

I'm not even listening to the leaks but this prick is still reminding me how fucking unbearable GazettE fandom is.

Or elitist in general :D