Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

I guess that means a leak is possible at any moment. I saw he was doing an opening video and closed the tab, I want to hear the album as soon as possible but since I bought it I'm gonna wait on seeing the packaging and what not.

UGH! Can't Amazon just ship out our fucking copies early?! I don't wanna wait until next Saturday for mine to arrive!

UGH! Can't Amazon just ship out our fucking copies early?! I don't wanna wait until next Saturday for mine to arrive!

i FEEL you..

Honestly, I don't want to pay $80 for a fancy Photobook set. I just want the 3 discs, some nicer packaging, and want to pay maybe $40. They should just release a separate photobook for people that want it and stop charging so much! It's been difficult to keep up with buying their albums since "Toxic" urgh. "Disorder" "Nil" and "Dim" are perfect examples of fantastic and affordable special packaging (Stacked Rubbish was good too, just not as special imo). Please, more of that!

He's asking what tracks people want but in his words "All track is impossible,I will get some fans kick my ass"

lol, what the hell of a difference does it make if he posts all of 'em