Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

"I want to create a Whatapps group and invite all Facebook Fans Page Admin to Join it(make sure have 4000like up).The reason is let us to chat and sharing the resource,that make easy to share the update news to every gazette fans.Please join us.Using your personal account to contact my page,thank you!!"

This guy lmao 

so are those pictures from the pv for dogma's pv or duex's pv? by the look of the pv preview, it looks like dogma pv pictures. So far the album seems like it may be a contender against DIM. 

It's from DOGMA, the guy said that the DEUX PV is actually a live PV.

"I want to create a Whatapps group and invite all Facebook Fans Page Admin to Join it(make sure have 4000like up).The reason is let us to chat and sharing the resource,that make easy to share the update news to every gazette fans.Please join us.Using your personal account to contact my page,thank you!!"

This guy lmao 

This nigga can't be serious....

ok now this mans is gassed @psc @sony where y'all at

I JUST WANNA HEAR DEUX FULL THIS IS TOO MUCH

This guy lmao 

LOOOL GURL BYE. 

But in all seriousness..what's the fucking point. 

I dont like how he says he "cant" upload this or that. He couldve just put the full album or pv but he knows people keep coming back to check and his page is growing.

His fun will be over in a bit. He paid a lot of money for a couple weeks of attention. After the album drops, his Facebook will be a wasteland.

Also, it's funny how he talks about "sharing resources" but is being unnecessarilly reserved about "sharing resources". Resources probably refers to information but still.

well it might he might as well upload all the songs then -.- 

His fun will be over in a bit. He paid a lot of money for a couple weeks of attention. After the album drops, his Facebook will be a wasteland.

Also, it's funny how he talks about "sharing resources" but is being unnecessarilly reserved about "sharing resources". Resources probably refers to information but still.

This. lol  

People have already said this, but based on the previews it seems Ruki has improved his singing execution. He sounds great. And I feel like the band wrote the music well to fit with Ruki's current flowier singing style. I really want to hear the full version of "Grudge"!

Speaking of which, the "final" movie in the Grudge series released on DVD in Japan I believe. Sorry, tangent I know : P

I think maybe his motivation purpose is to unite fans or form an elitist group with himself being the head.... o_o

More kvlt than Heresy lmao

^  4722062-4559197583-post-1.jpeg

PARALYSIS: I like. 

Honestly, can't wait to get into this full review! Haven't been this excited to review something in quite awhile.

EDIT:

Incubus: I like. 

Incubus reminds me of Division a little lololol. A ham-handed description would be one of the intros on that fused with one of the disc two songs. I like it 

Needless to say I couldn't stay off from listening to these leaks