Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

I was impressed with the more heavier songs.

It's been a couple years since I've liked anything new from The GazettE but this album just might break this trend. Looking forward to it!

So far the only song that sounds good to me is Paralysis the rest sounds boring to me but hey I might change my mind when the album drop 

THESE DAYS ARE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!

*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN*

Bruh...........

I'm digging this.

So, DIM stans still think this is gonna be dim 2.0?

I hear NO bad previews. I really need to hear more of Bizarre and Wasteland.

I've been thinking for quite a while, Ruki needs to just let got and really get into the harsh vocals with how much metalcore is popular on the scene. I said it would sound Lynch-like. It does. haha XD

There is still basically the same parts their old albums are made up of, but leaning on the proven strengths rather than on... whatwever the hell BD was leaning on. 

to be entirely honest im let down asf LOL

too many of the songs are cringe worthy livehouse headbang inducing songs with literally no purpose but to take up space

i knew the last song was probably as proggy as it would get but the rest really sound overly simplistic :(

DEUX sounds AAAAAAMAZING in the studio version wowowowow

BUT THEN AGAIN ITS ALL PREVIEWS...IM STILL HYPE FOR THIS

damn i wish i could buy this album ;;

Well, limited one a bit overpriced, to some, IA.

Like, $80 excluding shipping *tears*

But regular edition is an OK price tho. Is it not?

Tracks 10, 12 and 13 were the only ones who caught my attention, oops. At least the album has a big chance at ending on a high note I suppose!

it does have the ominous theme which is in resemblance too Dim if that's what they were going for but this is more heavy. Dim was not as heavy as this but the ballads on their probably still won't be topped in this album.

Looking forward to this. it seems like this would be a great live to attend. All the songs seem live driven anyway.

At least the album has a big chance at ending on a high note I suppose!

unlike ruki's voice..

Srsly since when have his melodies become so dull. I swear its like everytime the production quality increases, ruki becomes less competent when it comes to melodies.

a quick listen to their DISORDER album made me realise how melodically genius ruki was. I really, sincerely hope that when the full album comes out, i will be proven wrong.

That's quite a surprising song quality-wise. Sound-wise I hear nothing new and nothing they haven't done before, but it sounds pretty cool. I expect another DIM, though. A few good songs, some mediocre ones and some godawful ones that I'll rank among the worst songs ever made by man. I hope I am wrong, but this is Gazette after all.

Judging from the previews that's pretty spot on as expected. What a shame. I won't judge the album before I've heard it, but judging from the previews alone this will be another rather poor Gazette album not worth getting. It's such a shame what this band turned into after the release of Gama.

4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Me looking at the "I was expecting something progressive" comments.

As if the GazettE would do a complete 180 and go that route. Oh boy, lmfaooooooooooo

Asking for the GazettE to be "progressive" is like asking Dir en grey to do Dum Spiro Spero all over again (I hate to do these kinds of comparisons but THIS one time, i think its necessary........and some of y'all did compare this to ARCHE......). And WE ALL know the reception that album got.

Y'all don't want a progressive GazettE.

I don't want a progressive GazettE tbh. Seems like a bad move, especially since their sound is hella distinct as is. That's almost asking to alienate some of their fanbase just to tickle some fancies outside of their usual fanbase. They seem to be growing from Beautiful deformity and their past works with some of these songs, which is whats really important, at least to me.  Change doesn't always have to be uber heavy or progressive. It seems as if that's like a "must" among J-rock/metal listeners these days. 

Considering their look and Ruki being so obsessed with hipster aesthetics I would have preferred something like "Witchhouse kei" (dark synths instead of dubstep, alternative rock, maybe some punk or new wave elements). But as people say, the Gazette never do such severe changes, instead they lazily adopt the metulcooore music style that every other boring stale VK band plays nowadays. Seriously, when have they put out anything interesting in the last 8 years?

But then I am not a fan and stopped caring about them after their NIL album and so my opinion probably doesn't matter.

Sometimes i feel that most people just want Gazette as band go the direction they want but that will never happen so for me to see some people just saying the same thing over and over again just make me sure about it  there are no longer the band from 7-8 years ago and im perfectly ok with it people change so do bands, as for the teasers for me personally i was little bit shocked most of the songs are powerful and i must say im enjoing that.Some of the lyrics made me laugh xD

for me it's not about the direction or if it's wether progressive or not, i dont even care ,

just be different once in a while, that's all i wish . 

i loved dim, i liked toxic/division/beautiful. but hell, this sounds like toxic+division+beautiful all mashed up together.

like a 'toxic division of beautiful deformity 2.0' .

people have been talking this and that since after the release of toxic, but end up disappointed but still listening to the album.

but then again, i dont really dig gazette as much as i do for some of the bands that i really care for, so whatever .

and if this 'style' is going to be 'gazette' (like lynch is consistently or maybe even stubbornly keeping their style for at least for the past few albums),

then maybe it's time for me to give in, and chillax and listen to it, cause im going to listen to it anyways.

and to be fair about my notion of 'comparing to arche', i didn't even compare,

sounds like not everybody understood the reason why i brought arche.

it's the essence of it, not like literally copy pasting whatever of it. 

and yes, they are previews so my opinion WILL change in the future. 

for me it's not about the direction or if it's wether progressive or not, i dont even care ,

just be different once in a while, that's all i wish . 

i loved dim, i liked toxic/division/beautiful. but hell, this sounds like toxic+division+beautiful all mashed up together.

like a 'toxic division of beautiful deformity 2.0' .

people have been talking this and that since after the release of toxic, but end up disappointed but still listening to the album.

but then again, i dont really dig gazette as much as i do for some of the bands that i really care for, so whatever .

and if this 'style' is going to be 'gazette' (like lynch is consistently or maybe even stubbornly keeping their style for at least for the past few albums),

then maybe it's time for me to give in, and chillax and listen to it, cause im going to listen to it anyways.

and to be fair about my notion of 'comparing to arche', i didn't even compare,

sounds like not everybody understood the reason why i brought arche.

it's the essence of it, not like literally copy pasting whatever of it. 

and yes, they are previews so my opinion WILL change in the future. 

Great Opinion , then again maybe the full songs will grow on all of us in a different way.

I heard from my friend that there will be a lottery handshake event thing for everyone who bought the album, all types! People who won the lottery gets to handshake with the band! Might be just rumor though.