zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

LAST.FM IS deadass crack cocaine its shit but u hate urself for being unable to get off of it

I'm still a bit peeved about all of the quality artist pics I bothered uploading just for them to bork everything to hell, haha

me when i almost set my house on fire making breadcrumbs

LAST.FM IS deadass crack cocaine its shit but u hate urself for being unable to get off of it

I managed to quit cold turkey. It's not that hard considering how awful the site is and how it seems to break every other day (yes I still do keep tabs on my dealer...I didn't say I was totally free :P)

Also last night I had a dream that I saw The Winds of Winter available for purchase at Barnes and Noble and I didn't buy it. I'm still mad at myself for not even attempting to read it but I guess even my sleeping brain knows not to rush a good thing.

Yeah I just can't force myself to quit using last.fm. 

I just stop using it since the end of 2015 (I forced it).

I really liked that site, but they killed it and people still report some tools that isn't like before.

I'm living okay without crack.fm

After all the time, after you only became a memory, a shadow of the past I still miss you more than I could ever describe with words while you forgot me like I was just a phase. Still the agony doesn't end and it hurts like it was the first day.

It doesn't matter how much i drink or whatever I do I can't ban you from my thoughts. I'd wish this curse would finallly come to an end.

You shouldn't drink to forget something or erase someone from your memory. It's never gonna work, And even if it helps, it's only for a few hours a time, and it's a poor solution. Time's the only thing that'll heal/help with those things.

Save the alcohol for good times. ;)

I gave in to pressure and returned like the spineless worm that I am. I just like keeping record of everything that I do; I keep a diary, I write up every book I read with statistical information like dates when I started, when I finished and page numbers, I write up every single film I see in a similar fashion and then I have a separate notebook for notes and annotations on thoughts about everything I've consum'd and experienced.  Likewise it is natural that I'd find one for music useful as well, and as it happens last.fm is quite a bit more convenient than writing up every track I listened to by hand. All of this helps bring order to the intrinsic chaos in my soul and the monotony of daily grind that would otherwise fade away from memory unless I kept a record of it. 

I gave in to pressure and returned like the spineless worm that I am.

I mean, i would say 'add' me on there, but... : |

1.png

You want to cross over the line, but you know you cannot go back to the side you crossed over from..Will you step across?  Are you content with the fact that you'll never again get to come back? Are you willing to leave it all in the wind, are you willing to drop everything and run? Are you that fed up with it all? What will you do when you find that the outcome you sought, isn't the outcome you wanted? What will you do when you find yourself wanting to go back? What will you do when you find out it's too late to go back? What will you do once that sinks in? Where do you go from there? What will you say...no, what can you say? 

i decided to stop being petty and stop hating angelo

i gave them a listen and its basically a poppier d'espairsray with an old dude on vox which isn't entirely the devils work

plosive reminded me so much of trickster :/ the feels