zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i need the last amber gris/moran/9gbo lives but they're basically 300 total and plus shipping i'll end up legit selling a kidney for a FUCKING LIVE DVD when it could be going to a goddam flight ticket to go tokyo....fuckin trolls the whole lot of 'EM

In other news, I passed out immediately after arriving at work, and putting the car in park. I couldn't believe it. Thank goodness I actually arrived in time to park the car.

I think I finally understand how it's like for someone to wake up every morning for a job they absolutely HATE..just with the difference that they get paid for this shit fucking internship

Two vacations a year a local restrurant puts up some stands outside of trondheim, far from all and everything, mostly with different type of foods, and let a few schools and kindergartens come and try food, learn about the food and all kinds of shit. All the food was homemade of course, and all the ingridients were local. Got to eat fish cakes, smoked herring, vegetable soup, and four types of sushi. Liked everything even though I make way better fish cakes than them. So disappointed by that. But the sushi was fantastic, and it was free. I just couldn't get enough of it. Christ. . Thought the whole experience was awesome.

I was quite surprised at how many of the kids actually tasted the foods, and especially the sushi. The majority of the first gradders just couldn't get enough of it and kept eating until I had to tell my bunch to stop because the next group was waiting for so long for us to finish eating. :P

my head is fucking all over the place, saw sexy and was like ehhh whatever idont give a fuck. Later i was like i want sexy so much

my head is fucking all over the place, saw sexy and was like ehhh whatever idont give a fuck. Later i was like i want sexy so much

I'm here, sexy never left

one step closer to becoming a baked potato

just ate one 0_0

4kAvHAil.png

Kisaki is the master of bootlegs. No one should be worried about live-distributed releases as much as his fans. These are just 34 凛 releases and it barely scratches the surface.

Ugh when taira hugged Koryuu and Tetsuya...It was so cute and Hilo and all of them it was so great to see them all like that. It looks so fun, glad to see Taira and the boys aren't on bad terms! Omg they're so fresh, fashion wise and performance wise....this video was just too perfect!

Yep, super horny

Ich bin den Augen Gottes. Ich bin Gottes Willen. Ich bin der vollkommene Wesen. Ich bin Gott selbst.

Ich Bin, Gott Im Himmel.

Amen.

Loben, Aferni.

Für immer loben dich.