zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Goosebumps was so fucking cheesy holy shit

disclaimer i mean the 90s franchise not that thing with jack black

basically my feels on Lycaon, though no dope and coke for me, such a beautiful mixtape

the first valentines day without you...i miss you..im sorry i wasn't enough for you...

this weekend is fucking great made my first apple pie, and tetora and i had fun with it, Then today i finally beat a bloody roar 4 arcade with jenny. But man Teken tag has gotten hard, i unlock ogre and now im getting whooped on the 3rd stage? tf?

i saw screenshots of an angelo interview and oh my god karyu got old but he's still so beautiful and it made me emotional

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM A HEARTBROKEN D'ESPAIRSRAY FAN

Key is my valentine, but omg im thirsty for tetora. gosh im such a slut

just another day on monochrome-sex-heaven

Still upset that my 'Best of 2015' list only received three comments. Meh.

it could be worse, it could be like my old reviews and not get any comments or likes at all. 

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SADNESS

SADNESS
SADNESS 
SADNESS

SADNESS
BOOHOO
BOOOHOO 
[Gross annoying crying noises]

street fighter comes out today(tomorrow) and people are already whining about it!! its so funny i mean seriously...fucking  crying and complaining lmao

im glad i don't like street fighter that much tekken is my main game ^_^ but seriously quit fucking  complaining about the fucking game and let people who LIKE street fighter enjoy it!! 

sheesh stop trying be a ass cause you hate it you jerk -.-  

street fighter comes out today(tomorrow) and people are already whining about it!! its so funny i mean seriously...fucking  crying and complaining lmao

im glad i don't like street fighter that much tekken is my main game ^_^ but seriously quit fucking  complaining about the fucking game and let people who LIKE street fighter enjoy it!! 

sheesh stop trying be a ass cause you hate it you jerk -.-  

The people who are complaining about it aren't even the people who are gonna be playing it at a high level and keeping the tournament scene alive for the next 5 years anyways. It's most likely the people who are gonna play it for the first week and then never touch it again let alone go and play it competitively, I say let them complain, they don't matter anyways.

I haven't seen or heard any of the pros complaining about the game, in fact out of all the pro players who have been streaming the game this weekend on twitch with their early copies, I haven't heard anyone of them complaining about the game at all. actually most seem pretty stoked for the game and the imminent tournament competitive play that is to come.

out of curiosity what are people complaining about?