zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The game pretty much isn't done :/ like you have to be online to play and there is no arcade mode and the story mode is short...etc and im assume they are gonna add  more stuff later on..

im not sure whats happening with this game lol 

oh... yeah I don't care about any of that stuff... lol as long as it has a versus mode for tournaments that's good enough for me... so yeah it is the casuals that are complaining xD

Truly, ''likes'' & ''comments'' are the ''us dollars'' of the post-millenial generation.... a cruel and ruthless economy...

Cuz if you're not liked/commented/reblogged you don't exist. Everybody lives for attention nowadays, unless you're a peasant.

some farmer in rural china: smash dat mf like button if y'all want dat fresh harvest fam!!!! 1 like = 1 crop harvested dont let our country starve

some farmer in rural china: smash dat mf like button if y'all want dat fresh harvest fam!!!! 1 like = 1 crop harvested dont let our country starve

Now that's something I can like lol

Good god the Jesus ones piss me off so much

Everyone who stops talking to me becomes happier...am I that much of a hindrance...?

Dude you need a journal.

I feel kinda cornered with my midterms today and being 3 chapters behind. Must. Breathe. Heavily.

Dude you need a journal.

I have a couple, they're filled up with smudged words and tear soaked pages. 

Ok you're hardcore/post2003/MCR bro

come on, don't make me sound much more pathetic than I already am.

What I know about depression (this can be addressed to , but also others), is that the longer you continue to express your feelings in a place with people who do not always respond positively towards you and are more prone to sarcasm or trolling (the internet is no place if you are looking for empathy), you will only dwell on it longer and you'll end up looking for hints of them targeting you and this just inflates the entire effect. It may not be a directly conscious action, but you are in fact beating yourself up if you're continuously posting comments like these on a forum where members might not always take you seriously. My advice is to try and abstain from openly writing them on the internet, or if you have to and prefer not to use an actual written journal, perhaps create a private Twitter account (or on any other platform) where you can write out everything. 

no one here has problems IRL

or disabilites

nope

no one

we dont comment about them so that must mean they dont exist

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE....

or not so bright (tbh) classes start again in two weeks! i have been on break for SO LONG

dude, there are like 200 other open desks in this library so why are you sitting in the one NEXT to me?

*moves to a different location*

NO! dont go away! *follows you around*

the choreographer rikimaru is japanese?