zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I had the weirdest dream...blackdoll was there and Yuuki of Lycaon was there....it was so weird. I'm still tripping over it like lmao that is so random and weird.

death and life

Really hope we don't have to move RarezHut HQ for the second time in a year, but I'm not sure we can make rent on the 1st.

I really hate never having any money.

When you look in the mirror while dancing and see that you can back bend, Parris & french queens im coming for you.

Shit i gotta remember to drink water

This period cause i get cought up on the internet, laying down, and shows

Thinking of having dyed as a sort of red/blonde ombré thing sort of like this picture. Thoughts?

it'll look sick since (from what i've seen) ur so pale therefore....MUCH CONTRAST

so DO IT

Just when i was starting to really like dancehall, after research its turns out there is a bunch of "stomp fags, kill fags, set fags on fire" shit going on, and the songs are hits over there. deleting Vybz Kartel from my our dance playlist. Disgusting. god damm it i was having so much fun with the style up till today too.

Or does anyone know dancehall artist they are not homophobic?

Ive decided just to look up dancehall lyric/artist and she if they are scum. since every contry has their fair share.

but dam i need to watch more hip-hop, dont want to be stuck only being able to to that when the music plays

I miss Lustknot. quite a lot. Yuki, please recover. 

them brutal pig sequels and falsetto/highnotes and engrish

no new episode of chrashing this week :wan-24::wan-48: :wan-48: :wan-48: :wan-48: :wan-48: :wan-48: :miss-bone-33: