zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

You know how sometimes you get fake emails from yahoo or google or whatever website, claiming that you need to log in for verification purposes, only to be actually phishing for your account info?

Well I just got one. Seeing as I'm an evil hacker in training, I did a reverse lookup on their IP and Email and found out not only who sent it to me, but I found out their real name, what they like to shop for, and the scarier part is that I know what they look like.

The internet is becoming either too easy to infiltrate, or I'm getting better at this hacking thing lol.

Only thing is, the person looks innocent (perhaps even gullible looking (if that's a thing)) and probably had their email hacked and are now using it to forward spam of all kinds. Hmm. Oh well. People have to be careful.

As an European (since another european here already cited another point of view regarding being "disgusted" about current events in the US ) I would point out what the United States needs first and foremost: major unification, capability and desires to "gather around the table" in order to discuss those things throughout in a civil, non-offensive way. As much as one would like to frame others for being "bigots" from DP's perspective or "cucks" from GOP's perspective respectively (my apologies, had to recollect some instances as a person with centrist views), flinging those buzzwords, calling names, threatening, rejoicing over one's demise in the name of BOTH major parties and their supporters have been practised to the very worrisome extent. Instead of sticking to such practice and letting the blame game go on and on, it would be lovely to see supporters (no matter which party) - no, people have courage to face these both sides and attempt to patch some things up for the sake of emerging progress, i.e. centrist handling.

By calling each other "niggers, cucks, bigots, faggots, bull-preppers, rape apologists, misogynists, degenerates" (my apologies again, notice quotation marks - that's the collection of "buzz insults" I noticed lately there) and advocating fiercer opposition all you'll do (yes, BOTH campaigns) is just making the rift wider and wider until the meaning of "United States" goes down to being fallacious. Considering this altogether, if I WERE an American citizen - I'd be advising the mass to practise extensively and rationally neutral addressing when it comes to facing "the opposing ideology", and finding the common resolve - NOT "protecting us from ourselves".

Imposing values instead of discussing rationally on them altogether will merely lead to the worst case scenarios INSIDE of your own country (which is far worse than encountering risks from OUTSIDE). Such warning is applicable to both campaigns, supporters, fans and so on - be it a dem or a GOPper. This is not a "political thoughts thread" ofc but I thought of giving my cents anyway - as a person who has buds and lads from both sides, with extremely varying views, ideologies et cetera.

Apologies for a long reply.

Have a doggo

12798982_1003521396394974_74810667543996

This is what I wish for too but I know this isn't going to just happen. Chief among my reasons why not is a wave of anti-intellectualism sweeping through the United States. It seems to be concentrated in some geographical areas, overlapping nicely but not totally with socioeconomic status, where people reason with feelings and not fact. People feel like Donald Trump is the only viable option because he says what they feel. People feel like racism is right because their reasons prey off their fears. People feel like the other side is wrong because they believe in things I just can't! Facts? Science? Logic? Pssh, ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Who needs to justify how they feel?

The equality of opinion has always been the Achilles heel of democracy. As long as one's ignorance is treated as equally as another's knowledge these kinds of problems will always happen. We have too much going on in our immediate lives to really care about things that seem distant to us. Food and rent is more relevant than politics for many people and if you spend your entire life struggling just to survive there's not much room to care for anything else. When lives are preoccupied with struggle after struggle, it is comforting to have someone tell you what to think and give you convincing reasons why your situation is the way it is. That doesn't mean it's right but it's a good enough answer for many people.

That's why both Trump and Sanders have seen enormous popularity this election season. One uses rousing speeches and his track record for progressive change to court voters. The other uses fear, racism, and other associated rhetoric to court voters. Everyone else is either playing copycat or are trolling. We all agree that we are tired of grinding to barely survive and both politicians are offering their respective sides "the answer". We just don't agree on how to do it because we are too uninformed on each other's struggles in order to understand our commonalities.

Maybe this is why I'm so depressed all the time...

one time i played koko ni love song, setsudan and himitsu all by dezert while a friend who i was kinda screwing drove me home (on full blast). he cut off our screwing the day after. dezert ruined my sex life, i have absolutely 0 regrets thank u chiaki.

Turning 19 and I'm not excited. woooot.

ur almost legal in canada thats something 2 b excited about!!

ur almost legal in canada thats something 2 b excited about!!

never going to canada though

never going to canada though

pretend ur canadian. go the liquor store. get kicked out. yolo :P xD

Thank you Chloe G. Moretz Chloe-Moretz:-Glamour-Mexico-2016--01.jp you know what is good! Though maybe not since she likes big bang and cl

Turning 19 and I'm not excited. woooot.

Young whippersnappers....why in my day we had to WORK to make it to 19.  You were damn lucky to make it to 19, and you knew it too.

Young whippersnappers....why in my day we had to WORK to make it to 19.  You were damn lucky to make it to 19, and you knew it too.

It's true that I'm lucky to make it to 19 but I just don't feel happy about it.

Rachel on the last ep of suit is a disgusting bitch, im done with her! only bad bitches, fuck basic bitches!