zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

thats exactly what gaming in space feels like

Rachel on the last ep of suit is a disgusting bitch, im done with her! only bad bitches, fuck basic bitches!

What happen was Mike lied and admitted that he was a basic bitch, then Rachel instead of leaving him for lying to her, she accepts him and becomes a basic bitch too, then when it is reveled that mike didnt have to come out, she still sticks with him and marries him, being a couple of disgusting basic bitches. Mean while my baby Harvey is feeling like awful shit hurting, like tf? I hope suits is finished, cause the filth is too much.

FUCKIN 19 YEARS OLD...TODAY IS GONNA BE PRETTY ALRITE

"It's gonna be a glorious day"

Happy B-day, mang. Didn't know you were in the pisces club!

pass me the ball 

pass me *your balls

also

how am i almost at 2k scrobbles for lynch they're almost beating dir en grey what has my life come to #wild

LMAO pitchfork WOULD give a high rating to the new Esperanza Spalding, when I thought it was her worst album to date.

pass me *your balls

also

how am i almost at 2k scrobbles for lynch they're almost beating dir en grey what has my life come to #wild

Reality.

Kyo has become too full of himself these days, while Hazuki still cares about his band enough to try.

#justgirlythings

waiting in the car while ur friend gets food from the persian convenience store at 2am cuz ur ass wearing a full face of makeup and ur not trying to get grilled by everyone so u play agitato grimoire on full blast and get stared at even more by random fobs in the parking lot as u head bang in peace while they look like they wanna kill ur gay ass

i <3 toronto

i love minpha !

this is literal blasphemy sfjsdlgkls

also

i <3 ains! ucp where? danger crue WHERE? BPR WHEREEEEEEEE?????

People need to stop uploading pictures to Last.fm when they don't fit in the artist image frame, causing several bandmembers to fall out of the image. At least have the decency to crop them.

ayabie was old school vk or mixed

i love minpha !

.......isn't that the drummer atsuki??? and minpha on the right tho?

yutori dressed up as minpha too, and it was harder to differentiate between them until he made this face:

yutori with his serious face

Edited by plastic_rainbow

I am so done with this. Every time I go on a trip, people are late, forgetful, or they simply end up telling me they're no longer interested at the last moment. Now someone who was supposed to drive my sister and me to the airport has fallen ill, and her husband is just too self-centered to drive us instead because that'd mean he would have to wait half an hour to go to work. I am always fully prepared for my trips, but due to the tardiness and egotistical traits of others there is always something that just ruins the experience for me. I am so tired of having to rely on others but not being able to trust them. Nothing ever goes smoothly no matter how precisely I prepare for things. All of my experiences with people just tell me that I should not give a damn about them and that they'll only ever care about themselves, that they're not to be trusted no matter their smooth talk and charms. 

currently discovering a bunch of dutch post-punk/new wave acts and im quite satisfied w/ what i'm finding : )))))))))))))))))))))