zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

While listening to Japanese idol music (as he does), Biopanda discovered that DEEP GIRL copied our roommates music note-for-note on their single's outro track that came out last month.  I let my roommate know, who told his manager, and they are getting ready to go after them hard.

Our roommate is a musical badass

https://soundcloud.com/neosinn

Song that was copied

https://soundcloud.com/neosinn/one

^ I know it's a silly question but how could a group copy a song that's only been online for 15 days, while the single was released a few days before that date (and even then, for them to copy it, they would've needed to hear it months ago to put it to disc). Cool tune btw! :)

^ I know it's a silly question but how could a group copy a song that's only been online for 15 days, while the single was released a few days before that date (and even then, for them to copy it, they would've needed to hear it months ago to put it to disc). Cool tune btw! :)

[2]

Perhaps it's just a coincidence? Dates and timing really don't match so I fail to get behind this :/

The song was reuploaded by my roommate.  We were listening to it right after he wrote it over a year ago.  He accidentally deleted it while reorganizing his soundcloud, hence the 15 day age.

What's also interesting is the person "Gasmasks" whom DEEP GIRL attributes writing it doesn't seem to exist.  At least a pretty thorough search can't find any reference to them.

[2]

Perhaps it's just a coincidence? Dates and timing really don't match so I fail to get behind this :/

See my comment above.

It's more than just "sounds identical" though.  On every note and beat (which there are thousands), every one is the same only shifted up one note higher pitch.  Exact same timing too.  Seems that the same samples in the same sound libraries were used too.

See my comment above.

It's more than just "sounds identical" though.  On every note and beat (which there are thousands), every one is the same only shifted up one note higher pitch.  Exact same timing too.  Seems that the same samples in the same sound libraries were used too.

Now that I checked them out (OHP etc.):

I suppose that "Gasmasks" case gives a very suspicious tone when it comes to songwriting creditation (never heard nor found idol songwriters with such name either). The collective seems to lack direct contacts too (no particular references to officials in charge of their management and merely some electronic form stapled in instead)

Go for it~

I would like to confirm the validity of 9GBO as very legit sex music, in case anyone ever had a doubt.

I would like to confirm the validity of 9GBO as very legit sex music, in case anyone ever had a doubt.

I prefer that the words "goats" and "sex" never be used in the same sentence :<

I prefer that the words "goats" and "sex" never be used in the same sentence :<

thats what u think until ur getting face ate to romeo and all of a sudden goat+sex isnt all that bad

I think my mind has crashed. I couldn't do my HW for the life of me this past week. Hopefully I can get it in gear for this week.

Just got back from Van Cou with my boo @Tetora.

@CAT5 & @Pho when is are weekend get away?

goddamn i love some of the lyrics for Future of the Left's ''Robocop 4 - Fuck Off Robocop'' ... too bad the actual song itself aint the best on its album, but that line about billy corgan ...

My birthday is in less than two weeks, on a Saturday too, so you gotta surprise me!  :domo:

Dam gotta but me on the spot, but I'm up for the challenge

Me neither. I'd migrate if I had wings!

well, granted that i already live up north i don't know if i'd migrate anywhere else, haha. some days are warm and some days are too cold for the season.

Me neither. I'd migrate if I had wings!

OMG stop