zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

friendly reminder that if you can't play ANY of your music around your friends/relatives, your music taste isn't varied enough ;^))))

yesssss

What is your sig, cause dude looks like he's having a nice time. Looks pretty cool too

What is your sig, cause dude looks like he's having a nice time. Looks pretty cool too

it's The Dresscodes (ドレスコーズ) pv of "Trash". the video might be blocked on youtube though so you probably can't watch it.....

fuckinh bloody roar is the hardest arcade to beat been playing for a good min. how the fuck do you do the supermoves

how the fuck do you do the supermoves

sorry for the double post but you could set a botton to do it, OMFG all i had to do was play aroung with control settings. 

fuckinh bloody roar is the hardest arcade to beat been playing for a good min. how the fuck do you do the supermoves

i loved playing bloody roar on the psx   :lolita_sad:

WHENEVer i listen to yokusou i dance like a lil girl clapping my hands back and forth then i do the opera part then when the song drops i saw off my limbs and feed them through a meat grinder

i loved playing bloody roar on the psx   :lolita_sad:

i have 4 finally got to the end but the dragon killed me, and you only get one chance :wan-25::wan-48::wan-47::wan-22:

Phew, so I guess I'm dual majoring in Geo (BSc) w/ focus in GIS and Japanese (BA).
I finished minor reqs for bio and gen ed two semesters ago, but I felt like I was hitting a dead end with Biology.
It's possible that I might spend an extra semester and some summer classes, but I love what I'm doing now.
Currently taking my 4th semester of Japanese, so I just need to take 3 more classes (two over the summer) and a JLPT prep class.

Need to step up my kanji game though. I only know most of the Genki I + II ones, but I'll try and pick up more Joyou Kanji via self-study/memorization.

Which Bloody Roar?