zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

whyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyy would you do this to me Britain, you fucking wanker :wan-48: You bloody knew that i loved Hal on Being human U.K. and you brought em back as a bad mouth soon to be groom looking super on Fleek coming for my feels, like i didnt even know it was him on "crashing" at first, and he's gotta another love problem, omg, i just cant, and the show looks really good. I'm calling the copahs cause i cant sort this feeling right know, i just cant.  

#BritainRules

watching walkthoughs of games makes me confuse cause they move so damn fast and i have backtrack and stuff hopefully i can beat this game without walkthoughs xD but that might take a while... and as much as i love resident evil it stills creeps me out... 

stupid monsters lmao 

lord knows i need the motherfucking last moran live but i cant find it in my heart to blow $150 on a MOTHERFUCKING DVD.

-waits for a saviour-

밀당 (mildang) is the most annoying thing ever.

for sure it's high on the "annoying things" list, hah.

it's still winter, but i'm already having hard time figuring out my plans for summer~ gotta go travelling for sure, but which countries to choose???

rly lookin forward  2 that dezert album

can't stop listening to the band Firewater lately

went to the store and there was no hotties, but number eight, tsuki wa mujihi na yoru no joou, and gossip came on then Shanghai, a song about the maker of those jewels, came on so it wasnt all bad

Yeah R&b is perfect for chair dancing or songs like lady gaga paparazzi, but omg guy dont dry with one with a plastic seat, almost slipped.

sidenote: adding Jenifer Lopez - get right too good American shit. and ughhh I was doing good with Cheetah - star wars, i used to hate her, but that song and the Lyrics that were subbed. 

made me freestyle about going against the group

ig40QOV.png

oh man im having so much fun right now!

I kno rite xD I made a character the other night and instantly was thrown in a queue with 3000 people ahead of me... Needless to say I did not get to play the game that night :lol: