zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Because I lived in tropical country, I never sleep under the cover and use my comfiest clothes.

But when I have people coming over, I keep my daily clothes even when I go to sleep.

Best thing to sleep naked :P

Why do people in movies never sleep under the covers? They always just drop themselves onto a bed and fall asleep. Isn't that cold? Isn't it uncomfortable when you keep on your daily clothes? I couldn't imagine sleeping in jeans.

Better ask why do they always keep their makeup on. Who in their right mind does?

i hope in 2016 some band releases an album that will make me go like

enDCiGU.png

I didnt know he listens to Lycaon

Yup, Sui savED Kisaki's ass

Sleeping in jeans are sometimes comfortable. Unless they're skinny jeans, then its honestly unbearable.

Yeah, I have a pair of really old jeans I wear around the house and sleep in sometimes, and they're actually more comfortable than most of the pyjama pants I own. Would never sleep in skinny jeans though.

But I own about 6 pairs, because fashion.

+1 for fashion but also love the way they hug my toner thighs now, though my butt isnt all that in them.

and i love watching people in them

im legit scared of the blitz 5days live

kyo screaming out of (allegedly legitimate) pain just makes me nervous

5 6 7

Recently started listening to RENTRER EN SOI  and now im just like tumblr_nq786rdbqo1qj8hg2o1_400.gif

was it thanks to me cause, now to be full of myself but after my band battle i ve seen there name on here more if at all before?

was it thanks to me cause, now to be full of myself but after my band battle i ve seen there name on here more if at all before?

Honestly it was the band battle, I had heard of them before but yeah I decided to check them out because of you.

what i hate about marking open-book undergraduate exams: took me exactly 16 scripts to find an analysis of the frankfurt school that's neither a c+p of irrelevant quotations cobbled from materials/essays they brought in nor a pre-prepared answer to a question they had hoped to see - before i realize what i have in front of me was the transcript of exactly what i had said in class (which had nothing to do with the question). halp.

Honestly it was the band battle, I had heard of them before but yeah I decided to check them out because of you.

awww hubby :wan-46:

Recently started listening to RENTRER EN SOI  and now im just like tumblr_nq786rdbqo1qj8hg2o1_400.gif

Good for you! They were my favorite band at one point! :D

Let us know which releases you enjoy best.

I'm actually liking a One Direction song and therefor, I am questioning my sanity and wondering if I am truly worthy enough to be a Jmusic fan now. ;;

I'm actually liking a One Direction song and therefor, I am questioning my sanity and wondering if I am truly worthy enough to be a Jmusic fan now. ;;

i respect this