zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

OMG when a tv show has that actor and they keep shoving the actor in your face, and it's too much and freaking you out, cant breathe

I didn't think it was possible to hate every person in your family..god I despise every one of them.

this was me until yesterday, i didnt mind 1 member

*cringes in visual kei* Copyright © 2016 @emmny All Rights Reserved

thank u

whos gonna make an iconic mh memories thread because i want to be recapped on all the craziness that went down here back in the day

its funny how dramatic/crazy MH is considering its basically a forum of 25 year old weeaboos

<3 <3 my people<3 <3

thank u

whos gonna make an iconic mh memories thread because i want to be recapped on all the craziness that went down here back in the day

its funny how dramatic/crazy MH is considering its basically a forum of 25 year old weeaboos

<3 <3 my people<3 <3

this might be what you're looking for

For a band like Dream Theater that is 34 songs too many.

I'm on the 20th track right now and it's so bland that it's actually difficult to keep listening. Can't believe this is the same band that once wrote stuff like this.

Out of all my listening devices, I actually prefer my 2004 car speakers to my ATH-M50s...

I don't know if it's the mastering or what, but I've been really bothered by my hearing lately.

Every sharp "s" sound or cymbal hit literally gives me headaches and I can't listen to a lot of "brash" VK stuff at full volume. 

A few months ago my dad was surprised when I told him how bothered I was when he was playing some stuff through our living room speakers.

Fortunately, I've set up my eq on iTunes to reduce a tad bit of treble and boost the bass a little. I need to invest in a pair of open-ended Fidelo X2s

or Mad Dog Pros to widen the soundstage a bit to get some distance.

Shoutout to the fam, Fuck you, Fuck your dumbass thoughts ,Fuck your dumbass dreams ,You ain't doing shit, You gonna look at me Like I ain't doing shit? Fuck you Fuck everything you stand for.The world is stupid,Your bitch is stupid ,Your teacher's stupid Teaching you stupid shit. This whole shit is just fucking stupid I hate all of you motherfuckers. Your fucking outfit is stupid. I'm tired of fucking walking in the room and all of you motherfuckers give me this fucking stupid look...motherfucker you stupid, fucking looking at me like its a god damn eye-exam, tf you waiting for? You waiting me to do a dumbass jig or something.? like tf are you looking at?

Now that my cringe worthy pussbag rant is done, happy friday!11!!!!1111

Paul Kantner's gone. Damn, them legends are falling like flies at the moment. Will honor the big man by playing Surrealistic Pillow a couple of time this weekend. Fantastic album!

Yuuki needs to start a side project out of vk, cause the Lyrics are so him ahhh and that beat too