zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i accidentally broke my fucking woodcutting block.... how the fuck am i gonna cut wood to keep my house warm now.... damn............................................... just chopped the thing in two lmao oops

A lot of things happened since I was here last time, I mean my life in general and stuff...
That's quite awesome and I love it and I think everything that happened - just a chance to analyze this life and find the right way.

640276b4e2a9a9bf13b211d7ae77b051.jpg

looking like a japanese women is the goal, then why not her?

I hate the quality of my teeth - I'm taking care of them, brushing them and so on as it should be, I'm seeing the dentist at least 4 times a year for check-ups. And just 2 weeks after the last check-up something is fucked-up again, once again something that craked off. Jesus Christ I spend enough money for my teeth that it's enough to easily pay for making my driving licence which is bloody expensive here.

I finally feel like I'm an old building, wether there's something new to fix or something that already got fixed need to be fixed again and again. I'm so tired of that shit, would like to be one of these people that only see the dentist 1 time a year without needing to fix something.

Next life I'm going to be a shark - no dental problems and I can bite people.

What the perfect man looks like, beautiful as fuck, but also manly as fuck, and graduating for old school with honors

i've been obsessed with ruvie and fatima the past few days

im happy they had decent western followings back in the day cuz lord knows those lyric translations come clutch

goddamn, my whole plan for the upcoming semester got fucking ruined with 1 email :(

"You don't try hard enough, and for that you don't deserve to live tbh."

Lmao kk

Why do people in movies never sleep under the covers? They always just drop themselves onto a bed and fall asleep. Isn't that cold? Isn't it uncomfortable when you keep on your daily clothes? I couldn't imagine sleeping in jeans.

Why do people in movies never sleep under the covers? They always just drop themselves onto a bed and fall asleep. Isn't that cold? Isn't it uncomfortable when you keep on your daily clothes? I couldn't imagine sleeping in jeans.

Sleeping in jeans are sometimes comfortable. Unless they're skinny jeans, then its honestly unbearable.

Sleeping in jeans are sometimes comfortable. Unless they're skinny jeans, then its honestly unbearable.

Skinny jeans are unbearable for me in any situation, let alone sleeping. But I own about 6 pairs, because fashion.

Skinny jeans are unbearable for me in any situation, let alone sleeping. But I own about 6 pairs, because fashion.

I cant wear them often, i don't like really tight fitting stuff, but if i'm trying to look nice (for who idk im ugly af) i will wear them. I dont like the way the squeeze my waist.

Because I lived in tropical country, I never sleep under the cover and use my comfiest clothes.

But when I have people coming over, I keep my daily clothes even when I go to sleep.