zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Remember that I'm always there, in your bed, cuddling you...without your consent....every night....all night, I even go to the fridge and crack open a cold soda...and then I go back to cuddling u because im a weirdo creep. Always remember this too, We Want More.

do u ever start something super last minute knowing ur gonna get shafted but then u dont realize how hard ur gonna get shafted until u read the requirements yeah cuz me pray that i get this paper done in time i have no clue what i need to do jesus

do u ever start something super last minute knowing ur gonna get shafted but then u dont realize how hard ur gonna get shafted until u read the requirements yeah cuz me pray that i get this paper done in time i have no clue what i need to do jesus

I'm gonna shaft u, jk ily ;;

I kno rite xD I made a character the other night and instantly was thrown in a queue with 3000 people ahead of me... Needless to say I did not get to play the game that night :lol:

I deleted my character on juwol and made a new one on one of the new servers - yunwa (or whatever is the name) and after a few hours people were experiencing some short queues already. :( yooo make a character there!

I dont think i will go back to my character on old man cho any time soon...

Fucking album marathon today, DADAROMA-->DEZERT--->THE BLACK SWAN--->REIGN. Ho boy today is gonna be good.

Pretty disappointed with DEZERT's new album. It's all just about so-so and I only remember 「君の子宮を触る」. Hopefully after another spin it'll do something to me...

Pretty disappointed with DEZERT's new album. It's all just about so-so and I only remember 「君の子宮を触る」. Hopefully after another spin it'll do something to me...

あ一.」is pretty cool, I'll admit this album isn't as good as Title Nashi, but it's still amazing.

im not sure how i feel about dezert in the context of taitoru nashi

i think it had a shock factor and use of space that table doesnt have,

but table has its really strong moments, i think it'll just require some more time to cook so KEEP LISTENING

I wonder if there are less people who ruin relationships/friendships because of something objectively detrimental that the other person did than there are people who do so because they're unwilling or afraid to confront and overcome the personal obstacles that relationships/friendships often reveal.

Fuck it I'm out of the good fabric and canvas' black fades way too much and fast but I don't know where to get that kind of fabric and it's expensive. Meh, I just want to embroider a fucking patch.

when someone said "i knew blah blahh" then type a fat paragraph rather then ignoring, you know the person feed of drama or conflict

i spilled my beer on the stairs at some random party last night and like 20 minutes later i hear a boom and someone DEADASS fell over and flipped on the stairs and allegedly landed on their feet

hopefully he's not ded lol

eating and hydrating before i go out get my back kicked in by shovelinh. still have a right angle of sidewalk that hasnt been touched

So im watching shades of blue and it's so obvious that it's symbolism for the world being run by penises. Anyway at first i was looking at the interactions at forplay, but he took it to far with the i can touch you where ever i want, i own you. i'm just like damm had to go fucking things up, though Jlo should have beat on him after.

Sidenote Jlo is my fucking boo

Most people who pose as sane are secretly mad.

Desperately trying to cover up madness at that.