zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

When your Queen is still winning when its not their solo but their group comeback. FUCK ME RAW

hyuna-ryan-reynolds.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1

Damn that's brutal... I personally hate cross-country skiing more than anything, but damn it's funny seeing them fall over all the time XD

Also, falling through ice on purpose? Wtf that's just insane.

Fuck you.

i was talking about Hyuna, so no thank you

i was at a gazette concert doing heavy headbanging, and then born's ryoga was there in flashy outfit and he came up to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder and complimented about my outfit, which was actually pretty shitty lol

strange thing is that i haven't even listened to these two bands in a while.

omfg i dreamt about seeing avelcain at a fucking high school gym last night

at one point karma was without makeup and he looked like such a mundane normal person i got nervous and had to ask my friend if it was really him on stage. it was wild

yesterday I took a test for a possible position in another city and I just checked to see how many questions I got right (did relatively well) but I won't know if I'll make it to the interviews part of the process until this Friday and I'll be freaking out the entire week, goddammit

haven't seen the old ones but. "Grease Live" is amazing, i love how 'slutty it is' and so fitting. and Kiki Palmer is so bae

omfg i dreamt about seeing avelcain at a fucking high school gym last night

at one point karma was without makeup and he looked like such a mundane normal person i got nervous and had to ask my friend if it was really him on stage. it was wild

haha, sounds fun! but omgg karma without makeup xD

Whenever I'm miserable and feel like there's no end in sight to it (like right now), nothing helps more than getting away from everything, this song, and sleeping

Working with Mac is a huge pain in the ass - half of the Word tools aren't avaible. Jesus Fucking Christ it's almost as bad as working with Open Office. I'm used to work with a full version of Word since I know to use its tools. If you know how to use this software and like to make a good layout, it's great to play with it.

This is not a PC, this is just a mutated toaster with a screen.

Argh, fuck you, Steve Jobs, may your worthless soul rot and suffer in hell, you greedy bastard.

Beside that the new job seems to be nice nonetheless.

tfw u turn on grindr and it tells u someone without a facepic is within the vicinity (in this case my goddam starbucks) and u scout the place looking for someone who fits the description and u giggle to urself hahahhaahhaha y'all thought u was slick

#justcreepygaythings

workout got me drain. damm

Oh shit, my thread got pimp out, Thanks, looks cool.

u know the hype is real when ur listening to the previews on repeat.....

lost soleil is gonna be soooooooooooo lit im ded

I swear when bae makes eye contact with you, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x___x /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_______________________________________________________ fucking dead, kill by a smuge "I'm sexy and i know it....... BITCH!"  :arg:  :miss-bone-33: