zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i am emmny.

i am a closeted oshare fan.

actually im an outward lover of all things pre 2008 that could be considered on the cusp of oshare but lets not get into the specifics and pretend im still a trve nagoya and heavy stuff stan

i am emmny.

i am a closeted oshare fan.

actually im an outward lover of all things pre 2008 that could be considered on the cusp of oshare but lets not get into the specifics and pretend im still a trve nagoya and heavy stuff stan

We knew that all along

Moving on,

We knew that all along

Moving on,

u know my love of ruvie, kannivalism, monolith, clavier and kazoku NOT MY STORY .

I hope Pho and Zess are ok with me using them here

i aired all my dirty laundry to chi and it was too good of a story i had to copy and paste that shit to everyone and ask them for advice on my tragic love life

zzzz

wasn't in the mood to go to school so im in starbucks getting insanely emotional over kate's vocals and patiently waiting for his new band to come up since my fairytale were fucking poppin and he gotta come back with some more art kei realness

i aired all my dirty laundry to chi and it was too good of a story i had to copy and paste that shit to everyone and ask them for advice on my tragic love life

zzzz

wasn't in the mood to go to school so im in starbucks getting insanely emotional over kate's vocals and patiently waiting for his new band to come up since my fairytale were fucking poppin and he gotta come back with some more art kei realness

SHAYAN

DO IT

SHAYAN

DO IT

LETS SEE WHAT WES SAYS CALM UR HORSES MISS

also on a scale of 1-tragic how do u feel about signing up to receive email updates on this thread

ALSO saishuu is fully responsible for converting me to an oshare lover i'd just like to get that out of the way

also on a scale of 1-tragic how do u feel about signing up to receive email updates on this thread

ALSO saishuu is fully responsible for converting me to an oshare lover i'd just like to get that out of the way

I SEE HOW IT IS :'(

the refresh button is my friend

so its a 0

Such a worthless piece of bullshit. I said it's ok to pay me off my left vacation if they really need my help at work because one co-worker is sick, but my asshole-boss abuses it by paying off every day and forcing me to work till the last fucking day. Now it's a total vacation of 13 days... and if I don't get a fucking good reputation for my work I'll give my word we will see again in front of the court and I'm gonna kill that soulless dwarf.

It speaks for itself that my new co-workers are already shocked about such a treatment...

And Jesus fucking Christ in motherfucking heaven, it's day 11 of 2016 and we already had to bury Lemmy, the Merry tour got canceld for no real reason, my boss is an über-asshole and since it's not already enough to kill this year David Bowie himself died yesterday. What comes next? Zombie apocalypse with Zombie-Hitler and Zombie-Stalin as it leaders fucking this world to a soundtrack done by Justin Bieber? Oh c'mon, fuck off you greedy little bitch of a year.

I've had OUSIA and BLIND DAYS on repeat for two days straight, crying to them and singing along.

you stop with these lies

jk

got a taste of what its like to dance in a studio, though since the shits could walk in the empty living room at anytime, i didn't feel totally comfortable, and held back i think, not that im the shit.

Edited by blackdoll