zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I want to hear Wataru again. Why did 12012 have to disband before I had a chance to see them?

Ugh why did you remind meeeee???

like my status if u love beer more than a lot of things

What is this, mainstream social media?

Regardless, I love all beers brah. From lagers/water to barrel aged.

i have 4 finally got to the end but the dragon killed me, and you only get one chance :wan-25::wan-48::wan-47::wan-22:

Git gud scrub

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2004/bloody-roar-4-moves-list-491444

In other news, I wasted a big chunk of my savings on my trip to new york to see the GazettE, (having this feeling that they'll never come back) but it's worth it.

Which Bloody Roar?

Dear cancer, please go fuck yourself.

I can't do it anymore with all these artists' deaths! First Lemmy, then David Bowie and now Alan Rickman...2016 started in a very shitty way :(

dadism was a huge flop for me.

Dear cancer, please go fuck yourself.

I can't do it anymore with all these artists' deaths! First Lemmy, then David Bowie and now Alan Rickman...2016 started in a very shitty way :(

Also the voice actor behind Robin Hood, Brian Bedford died from cancer today as well. What an awful start to 2016.

oh man, Sugar's SWEETEST is such a fantastic album. screw More, reform please

bro EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SONG is straight flames, sugar is sorely missed.

also,

whenever i listen to moran i envision it playing during a scene in the honey & clover anime. suneohair did a great job of doing the closings but moran kinda capture the mood of the show really well

i still cant get over how much i love gackt's tsuki no uta as the closing theme of texhnolyze, only they could place satan at the end of a brilliant show and make him sound amazing.

Welcome to rapetown!

Today I am gonna make some stop-motion movies with some first graders. It's so god damn awesome and so much fun. 2-3 hours goes incredibly fast when you're making films, and at the end of the day you have something like 15-20 seconds of poorly animated lego films. I love it! :D

In the users list below my name has a * what is this

Anyway since some member showed us Plastic Post Paper in the chat with that crazy engrish song its all I have thinking about OH MY FEEL ANOTHER COUNTRY is my everyday mantra.

I don't remember who member was, but thanks dude

I'm in love for ハイアンドロー, モルヒネ#3 and KuRt <3

Jimen and Morphine#3 <3

Jenner Lopez: whatever music, normal sized ass (at least now) her back up dancers was fatter, but lovely actor i love her in shades of blue except her generic voice. And she is kinda pretty with that wig or short hair?

But damm she got caught.

am i the only one who reads temari lyric translations and sobs uncontrollably orrrrrrr

*crickets*

yes, thought so

Goddamn, it's been like 3 weeks since I got my roots retouched and already they need redoing. Eh, I'm not complaining, all the shorter amount of time it's gonna take until my hair reaches my knees lmao