zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

What happen to Senketsu is the samething that happen to Lycaon i guess, you can only carry so much life fibers or soul music and kick so much ass before .................. you need to take a break?

This year is already a piece of shit before it really started. Somebody please kill it before it grows up to full strength...

This year is already a piece of shit before it really started. Somebody please kill it before it grows up to full strength...

This

walmart did this again. freaking come on. dam thing was attached on the wrong side

i dont like the new tattoo fixer

watching telenovela hoping for some Latins

High hopes for the new single, even though I already have like two years worth of GLAY releases to catch up on.

It's G4-IV already?! I don't even know when they release G4-III :o

Same here. I have "just" listened to MUSIC LIFE. It's good album.

^I know, I didn't realize there was a G4 III either - apparently G4 III was the single with BLEEZE on it.

They've been releasing so much stuff recently and I mean, more GLAY definitely isn't something to complain about, but it's getting really hard to keep up.

I listened to MUSIC LIFE once or twice a while ago. I really need to give it a few more spins. Most of their slower songs usually take a few listens to grow on me, so I feel like I haven't given it a fair shot.

So it turns out the reason why MTV sucks so much, Scream being a f*ckturd ver of Pretty little liarsand teen wolf which is super dramatic not supernatural, is because they were saving all their money and goodness into probably 2016's best show "The Shannara Chronicles."  it's like everything game of thrones should have been and lord of the rings without all the filler stuff. Like OMG I feel like im watching an epic movie (hunger game level?). We got hotties, demons that dont suck, minor blood spatter, and a sweet story. I see that you can't judge a channel by its past  shows. I wonder what Zess would say about it. 

other news killing my high, i have to catch up with AHS cause it didnt go on break as early as i thought.

#blackdollsinsidescoop