zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

That painful feeling you get when you see an old friend selling all her Visual Kei merchandise, including several gifts that you gave her.

Try to take it easy, sometimes you lose your love for somthing. It's better to see it getting sold than getting thrown away.

In the end she enjoyed it back then and that was the reason why you gave it to her.

I wish i was in kill la kill right now so i can march down to Firefox central and yell "You BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!" and kick all there asses and strip them of their life fibers. it took me like 4 hours then it just crashes on me.

It's amazing how something as simple as dyeing your hair can make you feel so much more comfortable/confident in yourself.

You got the Koba power now! :D

Dolls were not meant to serve internet browsers, therefore i will smite thee

Pigs in internet clothing can not beat me.

Can't land a job because I have no education. Can't get an education because of severe depression, anxiety and Aspergers. Can't learn to shed my depression and anxiety because no doctor or psychologist has ever taken me seriously. Resulting in almost complete social isolation. This cycle is deadly.

Zeus has been killing it for a while I'm back to imagining him as the cool kid at school.

Well, the doctors officially gave up and stopped all treatment for my aunt, 2k16's off to a good start.. :/