Spike760

Dir en grey

Dir en grey stans need to get over themselves.

I'm severely disappointed in diru stans tbh, I was expecting this whole rap unit already soaked in gasoline and sent on fire, but dirupussies can not into homicide.

so much for 4everkawaii Kyo-sama fucking daughters on the graves :(((

alrite guis so when do you think we can expect a new single from them? this year?

I'm hoping for early summer, but they didn't exactly squirt releases after uroboros, so might take longer.

lol? what new music?

did someone just wishes them to be gazzetto? :P

they'll be busy touring i think.

for serious, MOO haven't a fair chance of promo tours yet!!

I'd say no music this year but a dvd live at "whatever area" playing the MOO stuff.

um, I appreciate mashy and paradeis for their deep lyrics (mashy’s lyrics »»»» kyo’s lyrics) i wouldn’t care if they looked like they do if or if they looked like tiny emo dwarves like diru.
and mashy has more talent in one finger than kyo~chan has in his dwarven body

bwahahahahahaha!! oh god please kill this person.

Reading gave me a Herpes vibe, but knowing Herpes he would've trolled differently, still amazing though

Herpes wasn't even stanning for mashy for a long time trololo.

EDIT: was there any sort of HnG interview where Kyo mentioned his influences? I mean, Kaoru for eg. did...

Anyway, back to topic,

Updates on the tour cancellation:

It's been announced the reason for cancellation,

Doctors have diagnosed him with vocal cord polyps and Laryngitis. The decision to cancel the tour was final, according to the doctors advice.

The physician said that Kyo’s vocal state, “Has deteriorated considerably with throat polyps and early surgery is required,” and, “including the surgery, we must follow up with more tests. It is uncertain when the bands activity will resume.”

SOURCE

Perhaps, it's time for Kyo to consider back singing CAGE and Raison D'etre again,

MUCH BETTER FOR U! :lol:

Holy sh*t, now this sounds like some breaking news for me! :shock: Hope it won't happen the with Kyo, same as with Hizumi resulting dispandment of Despa.

If I'm not wrong Daisuke Tsuda from MtH also had a throat surgery 2 yrs ago, so it is highy possible that Diru will quickly overcome.

hint: Kyo had ongoing ear and vocal troubles since their macabre tour back in 2000 so I don't kinda get your hizumi wah-wahhhs

so if they break up, it would be the last excuse they'll refer to.

his live singing improved dramatically after their first lives at the US, so they probably could afford some decent treatment that's either too expensive or unaccessible in Japan at all. despa either could not or didn't want to go on at all :3

Holy sh*t, now this sounds like some breaking news for me! :shock: Hope it won't happen the with Kyo, same as with Hizumi resulting dispandment of Despa

D'espairsRay disbanded for a lot more reasons than Hizumi's vocal problems.

Kyo is fine. Dir en grey is fine. Nobody's going to disband or die. Calm down.

Yeah, not to worry about disbandment,

they're not amateurish band that easily losing faith with this kind of thing.

They have been through the same thing twice before,

Kyo's resistance is amazing.

Gunna say the same thing I said earlier when I found out:

I am kinda hoping for a longish break with some fun side projects.

Inono, I haven't really cared for their stuff for a while, and I think it would be way more interesting to see them do some side projects for a while and kind of refresh themselves before getting back together again.