Spike760

Dir en grey

「S」, HADES, Domestic Fucker Family, and Karma are the only ones that have actually been composed and credited to Kyo. He's participated in remixes of 【KR】cube -K.K. Vomit Mix-, 24個シリンダー Grenade Launch Mix~16 キップリミックス, Embryo ウテウテブギウギ哀歌エレジー, and Decayed Crow. I'm not including 「S」 (Z-Z Mix)" as that was remixed by Chris Vrenna, not Kyo.

Now that we've gotten those out of the way, time for conjecture!

Chris Vrenna did a remix for DIR EN GREY?

gee, I should listen to it.

Yoshiki made it all possible haha (lucky bastards tbqh, first they were staying under the wing of Yoshiki for awhile, and then later got DT's assistance)

UROBOROS [Remastered & Expanded] is due out Jan. 11, 2012

it features entended versions of SA BIR and BUGABOO, Japanese versions of GLASS SKIN and DOZING GREEN and HYDRA -666-.

also the album got Tue Madsen sound.

UROBOROS -with the proof in the name of living...- AT NIPPON BUDOKAN [blu-ray] Extended Cut is due out Jan. 11, 2012

it featues bonus footage and member cameras.

UROBOROS [Remastered & Expanded] is due out Jan. 11, 2012

it features entended versions of SA BIR and BUGABOO, Japanese versions of GLASS SKIN and DOZING GREEN and HYDRA -666-.

also the album got Tue Madsen sound.

If I'll have enough money then, I'll totally buy this. HYDRA -666- on there, plus Tue Madsen's sound...OMG.

oh yeah. the tracklisting.

01. SA BIR

02. VINUSHKA

03. RED SOIL

04. 慟哭と去りぬ

05. 蜷局

06. GLASS SKIN

07. STUCK MAN

08. 冷血なりせば

09. 我、闇とて・・・

10. HYDRA -666-

11. BUGABOO

12. 凱歌、沈黙が眠る頃

13. DOZING GREEN

14. INCONVENIENT IDEAL

Wizardry Online news (from twitter and Wiz OHP):

http://twitpic.com/7liayh

If I understood that correctly, DEG's going to pull an in-game cameo in Wiz Online...with even more deg-ful surprise: bonus dungeon mission called "Ruten no Tou" (I guess they will be the ones to give that mission, idk)

... :wat: What's the point in that? They won't get any profit from that floppy game at all.

I guess it's just for the ego boost.

That's all I get from celebrities playing games (like WoW and MW3).

Also this game needs an overseas release. I'd play it.

the official website has just been updated with covers for upcoming UROBOROS releases

http://direngrey.co.jp/newrelease.html#remaster

... and an updated tracklisting for UROBOROS [Remastered & Expanded]:

01. SA BIR

02. VINUSHKA

03. RED SOIL

04. 慟哭と去りぬ

05. 蜷局

06. GLASS SKIN

07. STUCK MAN

08. 冷血なりせば

09. 我、闇とて・・・

10. HYDRA -666-

11. BUGABOO RESPIRA

12. BUGABOO

13. 凱歌、沈黙が眠る頃

14. DOZING GREEN

15. INCONVENIENT IDEAL

just gave a new UROBOROS a proper listen.

WOW. I mean it - WOW.

brutality at its most.

drums are smashing. vocals are very clear.

I really missed this brutal sound on an original version.

this shit is perfect.

Shizumusora on tumblr had it uploaded on soundcloud.

She (?) apparently know someone from the business and get the CD earlier than everyone else.

But she not gonna upload it to MF or somewhat.

For which she got trolled by SO MANY anon hate LOL (these so called fans but wanting all things for free.)

It was O.K, don't get the hype of this but the sounds have better clarity.

that moron is a stupid attention whore.

I mean who else you can be if you say you're not ripping the album 'cause you're a super fan and don't want to let the band down, and the next thing you do is upload the whole thing on a SoundCloud?

do I even need to mention she started bitching about everyone trolling her?

anyways, the album is pure brutality. I love it.

wtf is going with his screams in the new hydra666

also sounds like their added 100x more reverb to vinushka, sounds horrible

won't probably bother with the rest, uroboros is awesome, but this shit is so pointless

lol that girl probably be shitting bricks if she know those mp3 aren't exactly cannot be downloaded. It's such a simple task LOL

back to topic:

the new sa bir a bit pointless to me. like wth it is 3 minutes something because of one minute or so beeps before the actual S.E starts.

But as i have said. the sound quality are much much better. But those that are some extreme addition or changes, be prepared to be dissapointed. It is basically UROBOROS with a more stereo sounds and alternate track listing. Can hear all instruments clearly. Can feel the intensity much better. Both, audiophile and UROBOROS fans will be happy. And just that.

Listening to the remaster now, on HYDRA -666- currently. Was pretty much what I expected so far, clear and loud production, I love it even more (if it's even possible considering I really loved the original album to begin with xD). Amazing how this 128 kbps rip sounds better than the old mix on CD, lol. Will definitely consider buying this one! :)

I'm not really digging it so far, I'm afraid. I only liked halve of the original album, but even I had to agree that Vinushka was amazing. It was ofcourse the first thing I listened. You can clearly hear the difference and the improvement of sound and instruments, but still I like it less, mainly because it doesn't give me the chills the original gives me whenever I'm listening it. I liked the messy sound and lesser quality, it fits way better with a song like Vinushka. This however feels like a hollow shell of the original.

It's loud, clear and sounds like it was recorded in the vacuum of space ( aka, garbage ). It now feels like devoid of much of the soul that made the original stand out to me, but the songwriting is still there of course. I'd just get the original edition.

The Hydra 666 is the epitome of lazy. It's the same shitty version that was on the Dozing Green single with the awful vocals. They should have had the decency to re-record it...

this will definitely replace the original Uroboros for me. going back to the old uroboros now is pointless. the clarity and skill put into the production is just incredible.

From the machine gun fills of Shinya's snare, to the newly overpowered guitars in the heavier parts of vinushka. DAMN.

The original took some listens to grow on me and even though it's the same album, this too will take some listens before I have an opinion. I agree with the two viewpoints below me though:

the new sa bir a bit pointless to me. like wth it is 3 minutes something because of one minute or so beeps before the actual S.E starts.

Yeah, I agree. The new Sa Bir is lame.

this will definitely replace the original Uroboros for me. going back to the old uroboros now is pointless. the clarity and skill put into the production is just incredible.

Yeah, I can actually hear Kyo enunciate more of the words instead of it devolving into random guttural sounds.

Now if I can just get something other than a shitty transcode that would be great.

by the way, is that the same version of SA BIR heard on one of the DVD's? I think it was BUDOKAN 2010 day 1.

personally, I love it. it's scary :)

still my personal highlight of this record is a snare drum. good god it's brutal. drums are slashing.

a true European school. Tue Madsen did a great job. personally I'm happy with the path the guys chose lately.