Spike760

Dir en grey

Almost agree with this, except IMO you can't put Reiketsu and Red Soil in the same league. Red Soil and ZAN are what I call "cheap" PV's - they had an idea and not near enough cash to make it work so everything comes out looking cheesy. Nariseba is down there with the likes of Machiavellism, MASK and Mr. NEWSMAN for straight up "bad" PV's - like they just took lots of live footage and threw it together for no reason other than to make another PV. I can stand the cheap ones but not the bad ones.

I forgot to add grief pv on my list, lol - that was bottom line terrible too.

idk, I don't actually mind live pvs, a lot of bands do it from time to time. if they're nicely shot (like machiavellism) than why not?

cheap production of most of their recent videos is a major turn off for me though

Most of their PVs have looked cheap lately, to be honest. They almost seem like an afterthought now, like they are making them just because they have to for promotional reasons. The good ones are few and far between.

True, but honestly, I thought the PV for LOTUS was amazing. Also, lol @ cheap greenscreen (reminds me of Lin's greenscreen PV)

After the Sepultura cover-band finishes it's Dir en grey's turn. I'm really exited to see what songs they are going to play and how Kyo is going to perform the DSS vocals live. UNnNnhnhnhnhnhhghhgh 30 more minutes.

They fucked up Different Sense so bad i just died of laughter.

They are playing it right now?

The only fail part was the chorus build up if you ask me, otherwise strong performance.

Edit: Concieved sorrow! :lol:

kyo raped my ears, I could barely stomach the concert.

and the second half is so stereotypical of them, nothing unexpected.

red soil was probably the only one I actually liked. oh well.

they just seemed so uninterested, the band.

The last three songs went pretty well yeah. I really doubt they are going to play any songs from DSS now, or on the other EU dates.

7th

Why do you think so?

THIS IS NOT A DSS-promo tour

As they said, they will hold a DSS-related tour in the end of this year - that could be a perfect moment for their DSS-non-single-song promotion

My thoughts about the recent fest performance:

Kyo, MC for once please

Kyo, fire your mixers

Toshiya, stop tripping and learn to shout/scream

Die, mow your partners for once

Shinya, don't get bored

Kaoru, play your guitar LOUDER

...well I understand them since they probably couldn't afford the top-notch mixers (instead, they hired the oldie mixers back from 2006 gig in rock am ring lololol)

+ the whole audience was DEAD.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dir-en-gr ... 09390.html

DSS MOO will suck live imho

won't bother seeing them live this year, and until next batch of singles arrives (if it does).

their tracklists become worse and worse with each year, it's now MOATB + tsumi to kisei + new horrendous obscure + a couple semi-decent songs

THIS IS NOT A DSS-promo tour

As they said, they will hold a DSS-related tour in the end of this year - that could be a perfect moment for their DSS-non-single-song promotion

where exactly did they say it? FB or something?

^ Not sure if I remember this correctly but they did inform in OHP (???) that there would be another tour after this worldwide PARADOX OF RETALIATION -tour

+ (!!!)

Example: they started to play all the Uroboros tracks ONLY in the second wordlwide tour back in 2009, same goes for this album

All you can do is just to wait for the year 2012, and you will get a chance to hear your Juuyoku Beelzebub-tunes whatever.

LOTUS live was awful. I don't know what Kyo was doing, but it sounded awful.

their was something wrong with his monitors the first few songs.. you saw him looking all the time to the side for help. in the third song or something he did get mad and screamed back at the roadie to fix his stuff because it wasnt fixed yet.

maybe thats the reason it didnt sound that good.

overall i was very suprised about kyo his performance... better then last 4 years combine.

performance was so-so. first half was awful, mainly because of mixing problems and maybe therefor bad monitoringsound, but lets be honest, kyo was always pretty "open-minded" about hitting the right pitch in his clean vocals, so no surpise here, but that bass sound was horrible, what the hell was the soundengineer thinking? those slap parts sounded like an elefants diarrhea... (volume and sound of the guitars was kinda not that great also a lot). second half (i'd say after different sense) was better, quite good actually, but yeah, some MC's of kyo (or whoever) would have helped a lot... i hope for their concerts when they have their own mixer and a sufficient soundcheck it'll be better...

^ Not sure if I remember this correctly but they did inform in OHP (???) that there would be another tour after this worldwide PARADOX OF RETALIATION -tour

+ (!!!)

Example: they started to play all the Uroboros tracks ONLY in the second wordlwide tour back in 2009, same goes for this album

All you can do is just to wait for the year 2012, and you will get a chance to hear your Juuyoku Beelzebub-tunes whatever.

And Kaoru said in Haiiro no Ginka that Dum spiro spero would being with PARADOX OF RETALIATION.

And Age quod agis is kind of worldwide too.Paradox of Retaliation is only europe

Did anyone record the stream? Would love to see it.

Links removed.

I laughed my ass off when kyo screamed at the roadie :mrgreen:

please next time put the download on the download section.

this place are for artist discussion not download sharing.

Chianti