Spike760

Dir en grey

The first several minutes of the album are incredibly creepy and unsettling, using dissonant piano chords and droning guitars to create a miasma of suspense and dread. What follows, and makes up the rest of the album, is a cacophony of punishing metal, terrifying vocals and amazing production.

gee, can't wait.

This album is gonna be so awesome... just the song Different Sense is one of the best fast songs they've made in the last 10 years, if not the one.

Cant wait!

I think their new album need a little bit of a "open mind" maybe... but I agree with some people here... that.. I really need some softer sons too...

but I think they will bring that up for sure... cuz dir en grey is more then just one ROAR fest XD ~

The second song of the DIFFRENT SENSE Single was a real ROAR thing... not that that bad... but... kinda boring in the end... the only chance is in the middle of the song ~

and the song diffrent sense inself... was just a masterpiece in my mind...

but I hope on their new album... will be something for everyone !!!

I pictured a consistently heavy album, and the review confirms it. Ball blistering brutality is going to be something very interesting for the band to pull off.

I'm waiting for the press release to pop up in my account. I don't see a leak happening sooner then when it's made available on there. haha

AMON has an interesting progression towards the beginning and the extra bass is always appreciated.

But the song is kind of typical and forgettable. I'd listen to it if it came on, but I can't see myself seeking it out.

Pretty much confirms we won't be getting another UROBOROS.

I don't mind the song after a couple of listens. I love the bass. But in the big picture, I don't know how this album will work if ALL the album tracks are like this.

Pretty much confirms we won't be getting another UROBOROS.

I don't mind the song after a couple of listens. I love the bass. But in the big picture, I don't know how this album will work if ALL the album tracks are like this.

I wouldn't jump to say that just yet. From what we've heard from the samples, DSS will definitely be closer to Uroboros than anything they've done previously.

I kind of feel like AMON is a lot of cool stuff that doesn't really go anywhere, but the stuff is cool enough that I can forgive it. good song!