Spike760

Dir en grey

Kaoru should really stop meth overdosing if he is saying such complicated and stupid things...

Maybe I should look up again for those pre-Uroboros Haiiro no Ginka interviews where he described the whole repertoire of Uroboros as somewhat "acoustic" and "easy listening-ish" :roll:

He said that in HnG? If you could provide those articles where Kaoru said that, that would be great! I have never heard about him saying such a thing and it would be very awesome to read. Thanks!

After looking it up, I feel like there has been a misconception with Kaoru calling the album UROBOROS "easy listening" and "acoustic". He certainly never said easy listening (this I'm 99% sure of), but in an interview a guy said that it sounded acoustic and a "What if Thom Yorke made metal", and Kaoru said "Yeah maybe", but this wasn't referencing acoustic music but more atmosphere-yet-roomy based.

So no, Kaoru never said UROBOROS was easy listening or acoustic.

but in an interview a guy said that it sounded acoustic and a "What if Thom Yorke made metal", and Kaoru said "Yeah maybe"

I remember reading that too

Anybody know where i can find the picture that's on the shirt. (i'm sure i saw it somewhere before ...)

AAAAAuw9G0oAAAAAAHCEAw.png

Anybody know where i can find the picture that's on the shirt. (i'm sure i saw it somewhere before ...)

AAAAAuw9G0oAAAAAAHCEAw.png

This T-shirt reminds me the cover of the studs.

I managed to snag a reprint of that shirt from Hot Topic a few years back, but I guarantee they don't have it anymore. I have no idea if the actual tour shirt looked like this, but the shirt itself is just the picture in black and white with very little texture.

I'm not asking for the shirt dammit i'm asking if anyone knows where i can find the picture/texture/whatever you can call it.... ???

i'm going to make a wallpaper

^ if you asking for something please be a little nice.

they just tell you the image was from a shirt and that's that.

don't be so rude nor too demanding.

If nobody answers yet means nobody knows where u can find

the image, ya hear me? So just wait patiently.

I'm not asking for the shirt dammit i'm asking if anyone knows where i can find the picture/texture/whatever you can call it.... ???

No.

browse through their 2004 photosets at jrock_scans.livejournal.com

browse through their 2004 photosets at jrock_scans.livejournal.com

Can't seem to find it... but i did find some pics of the original shirt design they had at their THE CODE OF VULGAR[ism] TOUR from 04 (also note that when watching the DVD, the banner behind them also has that design with the tour name on it lol)

I don't know why, and I am probably alone with my opinion, but the only song out of all the samples that sounded good to me (!) was Juuyoku. Guess their direction isn't really my cup of tea anymore. I loved Macabre, even some of the later albums were good, but I really didn't like TMoaB. Then they released OUROBOROS which I found to be a lot better than their previous effort.

Ah well, I'll just wait until DSS is out and see how much I like the full songs. Just hope they have a few surprises up their sleeves, since they've been getting rather proggy lately.

In an interview, Die said that the album has less variation, but has several hints of melody throughout. So pretty much it's all just going to be one big ROAR fest.

In an interview, Die said that the album has less variation, but has several hints of melody throughout. So pretty much it's all just going to be one big ROAR fest.

MOAB Part 2

^ Compared to their previous works, i'd have to say TMOAB was the least melodic. But I do agree it did have a good amount of melody.

Agreed with Furik. MOAB wasn't very melodic compared to (for example) Withering to Death

The samples suggest there'll be lots of softer, melodic songs/parts of songs.

A big roar fest would be a great disappointment.