Spike760

Dir en grey

I can't even count the times I've downloaded an album 2-3-4 months before it's actually released.

Fanboys/girls, FYI:

Batsu is alive

and

their leak-a-lot agents will satisfy you, but in late July tho

:lol:

edit 1: not a member of fukkatsu/batsu due to it's increased retarddom.

Waiting for leaked hq rips by sir Leak-a-lot (also known as: baruga)

WHAT? Since when did baruga start leaking Dir en grey songs?

He would probably be the last person to leak stuff by the band... Believe me, I know him!

The new lostage album just leaked 2 months early, and they're nowhere near as popular as DEG...So I wouldn't be surprised if the album is already online.

Can't imagine Baruga leaking anything by his precious Dir en grey either. Doesn't matter to me, though. But I do find it a little lame, retarded and whatnot. Doesn't matter which band it is either. Retardation anyway.

Batsu/Fukkatsu don't leak stuff, it's usually obscure Japanese sites that people browse or some random person on Tumblr that passes it on.

The album right now is being Engineered / Mixed / Mastered by Alan Douches and Tue Madsen, so I doubt it could be online. Perhaps in a few more weeks? When they're done mixing it though, I could picture the album leaking someway or the other the more people start to hear it.

Oh and on July 22nd the band is releasing a promotional CD with AMON and Zan (Wizardry ver.) -- so we have that to look forward to in the mean time!

Zan (Wizardry ver.)

Is it a new remix?

And what do you know about that? Maybe they had a chat on MSN a few hours ago where he said bad shit about Uglymouth? :o

Baruga is an ass anyway.

his band is lulzworthy bad too

I'd love it if the album leaked this early. Avril Lavigne's, Beyonce's, and Britney Spears albums all leaked ridiculously early. Lady Gaga's and Jennifer Lopez's all leaked a week early and these are A-List acts. I bet Dir en grey will leak. But I don't think it has yet.

Dir en grey have yet to make something heavy, so I don't see why that would be surprising?

I think everyone's definition of heavy is different, or maybe certain people just have no idea. I may be one of those people as I've seen people describe Hageshisa to and even Different Sense as heavy. I agree with those people. I would certainly like to hear something you define as heavy just so I have a better idea of exactly what you're talking about.

I'm not an expert in the field of what makes something heavy or not, but from my understanding I believe it means that when you listen to the song if feels like it is actually crushing you with the strong atmosphere it delivers. Listening to that Boris song that was posted definitely made me feel that way.

What you are describing as heavy is music that is just either aggressive or angry. I think it all really comes down to the atmosphere. While listening to hageshisa to, I didn't get the same crushing feeling like I did with the Boris song.