Spike760

Dir en grey

So who all listens to Dir en grey? I'm pretty sure everyone has or does. When I was getting into j-rock, I first started off on Dir en grey as well, "-saku-" was the song that caught my attention, back when I thought I was hardcore. I like Dir en grey, but they're definately not my favorite. They did do an amazing live though.

What does everyone else think of Dir en grey?

My first song was Sajou no Uta... I like listening to Diru now and then, but not as often as I used to.

I got my sister into J-rock though! xD

Dir en grey was the band that got me into jrock too, the first songs that realy got me into jrock from them was Kiru to mayu and obscure and saku soon came after.

Dir en grey is pretty awesome, but they're just tiny bit overrated. Don't get me wrong i love them but I just think there are some other bands that deserve just as much fame as Dir en grey. They're still one of my Favs though.

That's exactly how I think. I used to really love them, but then I realized that there's a bunch of other bands that are way better, that are still on indie labels that should be major artists. But oh well, Dir en grey deserves their fame as well, they do an amazing live, I was like 7 feet away from Kyo, he spat his water all over me, lol. Plus their music videos are the craziest things I've ever seen in my life, lol.

*sighs* Die.... *bangs head on table*

i got water spated on me by Die. I giggled at the way home from the concert XD

i actually went up to a security guard and asked him if there was a back door for the band to get out. he said yea. and then i asked him if he could tell me where. he said no

the next day, i called the House of Blues in Orlando. i asked this guy who answered the phone if the band was there. he said yes. i asked him if i can talk to one of them. guess what happen? >_>

oh thats cool. i always wonder though, like do they even understand what we write them in e-mails. i don't think they know english.

Die is fluent in english. theres a video of him drunk talking in english.

Kyo... umm, i heard that hes the only one in the band that speaks english good.