Spike760

Dir en grey

The whole live has been uploaded on youtube.

Technical difficulties at such a big festival spot... bad, bad luck for the band. Plus they don't look like they're playing anywhere near their best. DIFFERENT SENSE, LOTUS and OBSCURE was especially bad. Got better towards the end, CONCIEVED SORROW and DOZING GREEN sounded amazing and the crowd finally started getting into it at this point, just wished the whole thing was mixed that well.

Personal highlight was Merciless Cult. The song sounds amazing with Kyo's current vocal range. The screams, the clean sections, everything about his voice sounds better compared to the withering days. His voice has done a total 180, still gets me everytime I watch a live.

nope, they have 2 twitter,

one in Japanese and the other one for the translation of it

and some exclusive news only for International fans.

original message post in Japanese: https://twitter.com/#!/DIRENGREY_JP/sta ... 3481676800

Kyo's Osaka-ben absolutely threw me off lol.

he's from Kyoto though right? And he only uses like a few words of kansai-ben...

Anyhow, sad that the Wacken fest sucked so hard for them. Looking forward to seeing them in November. Really need to hear some of these DSS tracks live. : )

They're heading to Poland on 20th August, hope I still have a chance to get the ticket. I've got DSS today but soon I'm going on holiday so I'll give it a listen (yeah, since I've seen how good reviews did it recieved :D )

For me it stands between Vinushka, Amber, Dead Tree, Different Sense and The Final. Those are really some of the best songs they have ever made. But there are so many..

Edit: ^ah i forgot about I'll, really catch song :lol:

Ahh let's see... Cage, Riyuu, -MACABRE-blabla, Embryo, Karasu, Vinushka, Dozing Green, Ugly, Zakuro, Ain't afraid to die, Hydra are the first ones that come to mind. Also i could add Audrey, Stuck Man, Akuro no oka. The list changes with the moods i'm in.

Sorry for being sudden, but what is your absolute favourite DeG song through all times? :D

fukai

all of vulgar and kisou songs are close to perfection, but this one tops.

single: FILTH, 脈, Ain't Afraid To Die, Embryo, [KR] CUBE, 鼓動, CAGE, Yokan

Non single: Bottom of Death Valley, RED (em), 24 Cylinder, Zakuro, 蟲 -mushi-, Umbrella, Raison D'Etre

Hard time chosing. Dead tree, Ugly, Karasu, ryoujoku no ame, beelzebub. The problem is that the only songs by DeG I don't like are english versions of dozing green and glass skin. Those are awful for my ears. kyogrish at its best.

Ah, this is damn hard... LOL

Hageshisa, Red Soil, Child Prey, Glass Skin (Japanese), Different Sense, The Final and Zakuro.

There are a lot more I love though. But the best of the best are those XD