Spike760

Dir en grey

nope. this is just a guessing based on the fact that guys have started working on new stuff.

I also think they'll give something away by winter.

Ah okay. :) Yeah, let's hope there'll be some info in a few months. ^^

^ MOO is only a sarcastic/"witty" nickname for the DUM SPIRO SPERO album, from the last letter of each word in the title:

Dir-En-Grey-Dum-Spiro-Spero-e1312340289418.jpg

...hence they call it "the MOO album" :lol:

there's even some The Cult of the Bovine on last.fm.

the guys in the club highly recommend reading this:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6797/detailj.jpg

.. and this:

Vo: Cowyo

Gt: Coworu

Gt: Moo

Ba: Mooshiya

Dr: Shinmoo

they also worship a Bovine Christ in Human Form at this location:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut09GmoF6gg

^ Sweet. :) I'm hoping for an announcement of a new single, though that might be a bit too soon, still.

hasn't it been almost a year now? i'd be to soon for an album, a single is possible though, but i have to admit the pictures flashing in the background suggest something "live" but since they just released two DVD's/Bluray's i have no idea, livestream of concert?

It sounds like both are equally likely. They did mention a few months ago that they went into pre-production and started recording, so I have my fingers crossed for a new single.

They are going to make a new album, followed by like 3 or 4 singles, that's already sure since it's been already a year :mrgreen:

That Saitama event will be likely remembered for Diru, wonder if that will inspire a new sound for the album. By noticing power metal acts like Helloween or Sonata Arctica, will they make Concerto MOOn release, or with thrash acts such as Slayer or their countrymen Outrage, they'll make a cover of "Rise".

They are going to make a new album, followed by like 3 or 4 singles, that's already sure since it's been already a year :mrgreen:

That Saitama event will be likely remembered for Diru, wonder if that will inspire a new sound for the album. By noticing power metal acts like Helloween or Sonata Arctica, will they make Concerto MOOn release, or with thrash acts such as Slayer or their countrymen Outrage, they'll make a cover of "Rise".

Or some hybrid of all of it + MOO sound? POWER MOOTAL TO THE RESCUE! :D

They've been dressing on a way that reminds me of Buck tick, D'erlanger, Dead End and the other older dudes. I like it.

Toshiya is the Imai of the band, of course.