Spike760

Dir en grey

As long as it's not tacked on like Amon's symphonic parts were, that would potentially be interesting. Symphonies should weave into the music, not be tacked on like that.

Honestly, all "symphonic" parts until now are horrible. In some littttttle instances of certain songs like Obscure it sounded ok, but overall it was totally not necessary. Also, the symphonic elements used display a certain lack of creativity. It all sounds the same, over and over again. Lastly, the songs featured with syphonic overlay simply don't need that. So to me, for the most part, it made 90% of the songs ridiculously bad.

What promo?

Oh, the one someone posted on the previous page. 

Sorry, I went way off topic because I wasn't paying attention to what page I was on, lol. 

Kinda hate the promo look for this EP... I agree with Ito in that some of their looks and promo photoshoots are done incredibly well, but this one looks kind of bland and thrown together poorly. Kaoru and Kyo look.... Really unlike themselves to me.

I didn't notice it until someone else said it, but this has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've ever seen. It's clear they were all photographed seperately and then put together into this picture, especially since none of them have shadows and Kaoru and Toshiya's legs look two-dimensional.

Meh, still doesn't beat that Mana photoshop job when the editors literally removed one of his legs, literally the whole damn thing.

Meh, still doesn't beat that Mana photoshop job when the editors literally removed one of his legs, literally the whole damn thing.

I'm gonna need some sauce on that. Links?