Spike760

Dir en grey

Thanks for the video link!

I like watching in-studio stuff, this was nice too (especially to hear Tue Madsen because it was in English, yay xD).

rage vomitting @ 2.43 kasumi wahwahwahhss

direngrey stop

tue madsen gtfo

ffs just disband already 

my ears hurt when he's bullshitting about integrity and ideas bc post-WTD diru is a definition of a basement metalhead sellout

but it's obv hard to take him seriously, he's basically paid for praise as well

rage vomitting @ 2.43 kasumi wahwahwahhss

direngrey stop

tue madsen gtfo

ffs just disband already 

my ears hurt when he's bullshitting about integrity and ideas bc post-WTD diru is a definition of a basement metalhead sellout

but it's obv hard to take him seriously, he's basically paid for praise as well

I look forward to full citation of your above statement.

Believe me, it's possible (in general, not meant specifically at DEG). Also I fixed your message for you, you accidently put your own message in the quote ;)

Oh, definitely possible. Like how RES butched 'Ichigo Oblaat' on their 2nd album compared to their 受胎告知~La Renaissance single, the 己龍's 'アナザーサイド -再録-', and a couple other examples that escape me at the moment since I just woke up. Just a matter of personal preference, however. There are also plenty of examples of bands whom made remixes that are better than the original, like DAS:VASSER's revival stuff, or even Diru's own Zan remake from 2011 (except that awkward bass walk that cuts out after the guitar solo. Oops!) .

"my ears hurt when he's bullshitting about integrity and ideas bc post-WTD diru is a definition of a basement metalhead sellout

but it's obv hard to take him seriously, he's basically paid for praise as well"

Tue Madsen doesn't get "paid for praise" most probably, since he gets paid to produce their album. Of course he's not to take serious, he won't obviously ridicule the band on their own record. I also found the TM comment pretty unnecessary. Most of the time he sounded like he desperately searched for big phrases to get this over quickly. Or his english is bad, don't know. But there's always certainty that he may be impressed by them. Not impossible.

Maybe you should explain what your definition of "basement metalhead sellout" is. Kind of a funny word.

The album is alright. Though I can't say any of these songs goes wih any of my moods. So I can't picture myself to listen to any of the songs in any occasion.

Maybe I'll give it time listening. but ugh this album bores me