zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

18 hours ago, JukaForever said:

I cringe whenever a writer describes music containing influences from music made by predominantly black musicians as "urban" ... I cringe hard.

How about when stores have "urban fiction" sections? I feel like we're trying to work towards a non-segregated world, yet people who write "urban fiction" are okay with this.

Every year there's always that post around this time lamenting the state of the scene, and then shortly after someone comes along and says everything is just fine. But if you were to hypothetically be "that guy", for once I would say you have a good argument. There's almost nothing enticing that I listen to or follow anymore...

On 26/11/2016 at 0:54 PM, midi:nette said:

CyJ_IxsUUAAXy0w.jpg

Cringing like I've never cringed before. Life was better before this image barged into my life

People like that ^ make me NOT want to introduce VK to any of my friends. If you're gonna be the poster-person of 2010's VK, let it die.

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ever really "alive." I think there was just a point in time when it was widely recognised by gaijin weebz who have abandoned it for the evil, abominable k-pop, and have become koreaboos.

38 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Cringing like I've never cringed before. Life was better before this image barged into my life

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ever really "alive." I think there was just a point in time when it was widely recognised by gaijin weebz who have abandoned it for the evil, abominable k-pop, and have become koreaboos.

alive enough to know that we still have new bands (bad or good bands). Just today isn't more a new thing from Japan, the internet did the vk be famous like same k-pop that now is in the high moment with boybands that isnt new to everyone. 

Edited by Delkmiroph

It is a real goddamn shame that people (or millennials) can discard their morals, ethics, humane sympathy etc. for a while  just to act like savage tribesmen and party on the graves of people they despised and loathed, and at the same time call for exclusion of folks for this same reasoning. Isn't that a bit hypocrite, don't you think? I mean, only callous mofos do that - no?

Some food for thought.

I have severe allergies going on, stomach flu decided to chip in randomly, my brother got himself kicked out of my apartment complex because he's a moron, and now my favorite chair broke.... please leave me alone....

I'm so excited to hopefully go to school this spring! Even though its just a local community college for now, it helps me build up credit to go to a university eventually!

I've mostly been homeschooled with only a few years of public or private school, so this will be kinda new and interesting for me.