zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

So apparently the latest Ann Rice novels reveals that vampirism is results of aliens experimentation. Making Lestat a descendant of aliens.

I can not fucking wait for SciFi Versailles

On 11/29/2016 at 1:40 AM, Seimeisen said:

Cringing like I've never cringed before. Life was better before this image barged into my life

People like that ^ make me NOT want to introduce VK to any of my friends. If you're gonna be the poster-person of 2010's VK, let it die.

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ever really "alive." I think there was just a point in time when it was widely recognised by gaijin weebz who have abandoned it for the evil, abominable k-pop, and have become koreaboos.

You know the video was worse than that. It's actually about the scandinavian visual kei scene and how that's ded with only two bands left while the rest have either gotten real jawbs or buggered off to Japan. He says that the heyday of weeb-kei when the Finnish and Swedish bands were in full force ( like all six of them. none of which most likely got money for their shows - in finland they didn't - or was signed to a label until Yohio helped his flop mates out ) felt like HAVING TAKEN PART IN THE HEAVY METAL SCENE IN THE 80's. 

It's so weird how Cascade was basically playing like... Britpop, except japanese or something back in the '90s.. that's the only way i can think of describing their old style.

im so excited to do my best tracks list, there are a lot of shakeups with bands that i don't really follow but managed to drop god-tier songs this year

i!!!!!! just!!!!!!!!! got!!!!!!!!! something!!!!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad there's no telling when i'll actually get it...............

Edited by midi:nette

>listening and relistening and RELISTENING to the new ryutaro to make sure im not hyping this up and exaggerating how much i like this

http://sleazeroxx.com/singer-phil-lewis-quits-l-a-guns/

http://sleazeroxx.com/tracii-guns-confirms-phil-lewis-only-out-of-l-a-guns-version-with-steve-riley/

^It's kind of amazing that L.A. Guns are still bringing the drama so hard after over a decade of this nonsense.

Still love them though. <3

Really hoping the new album with Phil and Tracii actually happens in 2017. Waking the Dead is one of my favourite releases basically ever and I would love to hear what they can come up with now. There's something so magical about the way that Phil's more traditional, consistent style and Tracii's ambition and eagerness to keep things fresh complement each other.

This line-up sounds so sexy. It'll be a shame if they manage to shoot themselves in the foot again. :sad:

Edited by violetchain

tfw u dont even order chicken and u still get breasts ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0))))))))00)0)))))

Edited by Tokage
breast's

3 hours ago, orange~ said:

thank you@violetchainfor the lovely reminder of LA Guns. <3

All the confusion between different versions of the band was annoying and made me feel uncertain about them. Would love to have such a "definite version" :P

Yeah, I got fed up with them as well a few years ago because of all the drama and line-up changes, but if Tracii and Phil are back on the same side I think something might actually get done. Phil does not seem like the type to make a decision like that unless he's really expecting it to be worth his while.

I'm hoping the fact that they already have a record deal and tour dates booked for 2017 will force them to keep it together for at least a year, but you never know with them...