zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Semester sucked, but I have almost 70 hours in FFXV (fuk u pitoss ruins) and the new zigzag single shipping in a week or so.
Have a ton of stuff I need to compile for some lists I was supposed to make like months ago (that I've put off forever...) > _ >.

I have a tendency to make a shit ton of plans w/o actually fulfilling them *screams internally*.

ERM, HBBD to anyone I've missed since August, also I now stan NU'EST (kpop) and ren is bae. (BTS & B1A4 are GOAT this year too.)

Might be tearing up the DL section a new one, since I got dem new CDs and stuff. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

I always needed about five hours of sleep, but recently I need like eight hours. Today I got a new record of eleven hours of sleep. I'm getting older quickly.

Also I should do stuff and study but of course feeling this sleepy I can't.

i've spent about $210 so far in treating myself,,, feelsgood/badman. i feel guilty atm, but UGH those CDs, cheki and hoodie will be worth it when they arrive. i never do more than buy myself one CD every 1-3 months during the year, so i think i deserve this.

If you want me to teach you how to draw be a little more specific with what you want to work on, because I can't teach you "everything". Also don't whine you can't do it, when I give you advice about what you can fix about the drawing. It's a stupid cloud ffs.

Some people...

shirley manson just posted a bunch of photos w fans from brazil & holy shit I know where I'm taking my p*ssy if I ever feel sad and in need of good prolonged dickening tbh

(this is slightly creepy considering my current signature but I'll probabs budget in some gretchen-tier botoxin and shit by that time as well)

Edited by nekkichi

guys, help me choose .... do i

a.) buy Strawberry Song Orchestra stuff

b.) buy Guniw Tools/Shilfee's newer singles

c.) buy Sharaku's solo album

i cant fucking decide (also, no, "buy em all" isnt an option :^( )

I've pretty much decided I'm gonna order Guniw's last 2 post-revival singles and probably Shilfee's Tulip Chair single as well cuz those 3 never hit the web lol

Somene is bidding me 500 - 700 Euros to cut MY Hair [Without me knowing what I get as Haircut and he does it as Hobby[No Sex - Touching or anything]] 
I'm confused cause it sounds too good to be true lmao. 

Do it. Prostitute out your head. I vaguely remember one of my friends saying that some guy propositioned her for the same thing and it was totally some weird fetish thing... no idea if she took him up on it. Can't someone like that just go to school to be a hairdresser or do the boners get in the way?

3 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

Do it. Prostitute out your head. I vaguely remember one of my friends saying that some guy propositioned her for the same thing and it was totally some weird fetish thing... no idea if she took him up on it. Can't someone like that just go to school to be a hairdresser or do the boners get in the way?

I kind off said yes. [He said If I say yes now he pays 1000. FUCK HAIR GET MONEY] 
Lik I can buy wigs by vanity for it #ThisIsMyHair Hahaha

Also U just say do it so I can buy more by u ahahahha.

1 minute ago, AliceParanoid said:

I kind off said yes. [He said If I say yes now he pays 1000. FUCK HAIR GET MONEY] 
Lik I can buy wigs by vanity for it #ThisIsMyHair Hahaha

Also U just say do it so I can buy more by u ahahahha.

:lolita_love:

Seriously though that's just good business sense. I don't think I would agree to that for my own hair, but I would totally take that dosh for Val's.