zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

They administered the wrong medicine.. what the FUCK...

I bought a random JILUKA CD last night at Puresound. It doesn't have anything on it except for the logo and the staff doesn't know what it is, but it was only 300Y. I don't have a CD drive on my computer so I have to wait until I fly home to figure out what it is, but I'm hoping it's something rad.

I'm literally crying internally, and a little bit externally. I can't help but get emotional, I've waited for this for two fucking seasons, the wait was worth it. YOHIO's voice sounded so much like Tsuzuku's from Mejibray, at the beginning and this mv does have the vibe of Mejibray, but DISREIGN members are very creative on their own.
The mv itself is so aesthetically beautiful, the white screen and everyone's clothes and hairstyles, really the best so far. Please remember to rest as well, your health comes first. ♥♥♥

26 minutes ago, emmny said:

I'm literally crying internally, and a little bit externally. I can't help but get emotional, I've waited for this for two fucking seasons, the wait was worth it. YOHIO's voice sounded so much like Tsuzuku's from Mejibray, at the beginning and this mv does have the vibe of Mejibray, but DISREIGN members are very creative on their own.
The mv itself is so aesthetically beautiful, the white screen and everyone's clothes and hairstyles, really the best so far. Please remember to rest as well, your health comes first. ♥♥♥

?????

1 hour ago, emmny said:

where is this YouTube comment from

14 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I bought a random JILUKA CD last night at Puresound. It doesn't have anything on it except for the logo and the staff doesn't know what it is, but it was only 300Y. I don't have a CD drive on my computer so I have to wait until I fly home to figure out what it is, but I'm hoping it's something rad.

It may be a privilege comment CD of a previous release.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

christmas shopping for yourself is fun in the moment, but not so much when you check your credit card balance afterwards,,,

8 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

It may be a privilege comment CD of a previous release.

That's what I thought at first, too, but the writing on the CD wouldn't make sense, then.

Spoiler

TTQxOWm.jpg

Edited by patientZERO

Kubozuka Yousuke and Kj from Dragon Ash are going to be starring in a movie together. :lolita_love:

http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0088182

I'm not sure what Kj's acting is going to be like, but Yousuke is always gold, and this is basically a dream pairing for me.

Apparently Yousuke is playing a former boxer that retired after a head injury and is still suffering from after-effects and Kj is going to be playing a guy that works at an auto repair shop.

From what I could understand of the plot summary, I'm picturing a typical unlikely friendship story between the wild guy whose life is a mess and the more straight-laced, grounded guy, but I'm excited to see how they're going to play off each other. Apparently it's already been filmed and it's coming out in July.

main.jpg

Edited by violetchain

19 hours ago, patientZERO said:

That's what I thought at first, too, but the writing on the CD wouldn't make sense, then.

Hide contents

TTQxOWm.jpg

Now that you showed it, the writing makes me think it's a song sampler.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

C0IUIZOUAAIVRET.jpg

"I am so adult lonely girl"

lmao

Edited by 『 A F E R N I 』

11 minutes ago, PsychoΔelica said:

Isn't it funny how anime for Japanese is just animated series, whereas for everybody else it's JAPANESE animation.

When you like music as a whole from all across the world but it's 'Japanese music', 'Korean music' 'Swedish music' etc. to your friends. Why bother trying?

2 hours ago, Atreides said:

When you like music as a whole from all across the world but it's 'Japanese music', 'Korean music' 'Swedish music' etc. to your friends. Why bother trying?

I meant to say that "anime" is not a genre. It's Japanese for "animation" :P But westerners made it into a genre.