zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 hour ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

zakurogata no yuuutsu is so great

The GazettE song? Let's do a battle of words for I never liked that song. Something about Ruki's nasally vocals turned me off. I've always been low key pissed they chose Zakurogata over Zetsu or even Miseinen for DISORDER. Two of those still are some of their best singles to me and they get no love. Maybe they play Miseinen once in a while but Zetsu is a rarity.

From ze big heat of SG to ze mainland chill of rural China is one huge shocker really.

At this point my body is not ready for Finland...nor to early winter Japan either.

On 05/12/2016 at 6:49 AM, Zeus said:

The GazettE song? Let's do a battle of words for I never liked that song. Something about Ruki's nasally vocals turned me off. I've always been low key pissed they chose Zakurogata over Zetsu or even Miseinen for DISORDER. Two of those still are some of their best singles to me and they get no love. Maybe they play Miseinen once in a while but Zetsu is a rarity.

Out of those three Zakurogata felt less out-of-place in regards to Disorder's positioning - the inclusion of Miseinen would be more of the off-the-context solo banger than 7/8 song was and Zetsu has no place with songs like Social... and Carry really (as much as Zetsu is the best of Gazette jams ever).

As for my personal opinion on Zakurogata, I like how it's varied in all its quirkiness  yet its de facto story context is grim af. Not better than those two other singles ofc but far off from being something "totally unlikable".

But then again, this comes from a guy who legitly jams along to [DIS] and similar "so bad that it's good" Gazette songs.

「平成」時代事態変えろ「反乱」!!!

2 hours ago, Carmelzors said:

From ze big heat of SG to ze mainland chill of rural China is one huge shocker really.

At this point my body is not ready for Finland...nor to early winter Japan either.

Out of those three Zakurogata felt less out-of-place in regards to Disorder's positioning - the inclusion of Miseinen would be more of the off-the-context solo banger than 7/8 song was and Zetsu has no place with songs like Social... and Carry really (as much as Zetsu is the best of Gazette jams ever).

As for my personal opinion on Zakurogata, I like how it's varied in all its quirkiness  yet its de facto story context is grim af. Not better than those two other singles ofc but far off from being something "totally unlikable".

But then again, this comes from a guy who legitly jams along to [DIS] and similar "so bad that it's good" Gazette songs.

「平成」時代事態変えろ「反乱」!!!

That entire era is a sore spot with me. They were so hit and miss for me. Either I like the song or I don't and Zakuro falls into the latter category. I think it's the combination of the synth and off-key vocals that kill it for me. NAITE NAITE is seared into the annals of my mind.

five seconds into starku's first single was enough to make me dip so fast.... i never even wanted to see their channel name again like reno sang the first line and i just....i gtg.... but the two after that are kinda fire?? y'all maybe im deaf 

Edited by totoromi

ahah, i found it! the "na....naa..." at the beginning of M's 映せない姿 思い描く姿 reminds me a lot of one section in Black:List's Throw hope away. it only appears for like 5-10 seconds in each song, while the rest sounds completely different, but it was driving me nuts for a while trying to pinpoint where i heard it before.....

I have 11 paid vacation days left in 2016 that I have decided not to use. I can ask to have something like 4 of them moved over to 2017 but as I don't plan to take more than 4 days off next year I won't need that. Why stay away from work, do whatever the fuck you want for 11 days and get paid when you can go to work and get paid the same amount of money?

Will probably take something like 4-6 months off in 2018, though. If everything goes as planned, which it probably will do as I am a greedy little bitch. Spend money? Heeeeeeell naaaaw!!!

On 12/5/2016 at 2:49 AM, Zeus said:

lol, I remember a close friend of my loathing zakurogata back when it came out, like she was probably having multiple strokes irl seething over its chorus.

tbh disorder is such a mess looking back, and it's one of rare examples of a vk band royally fucking up their heavy album numbers - while delivering probably best pop songs of their entire career

(gazette slowly lost their playful poppiness somewhere past cassis b-sides, everything more recent was their own brand of struggle-pop.)

That feeling when you're shopping around for a nice blu-ray external drive that can rip them nicely but you'really broke. I've got a certain pair of concerts on the way and want to rip them the second I get my hands on it. *sigh*

When people be like:
It isn't brave to come out as Transgender and it's so unimportant to show it in the TV and to educate people about.

Yeah bitch, u stupid motherfucking shithead.
It's so unimportant cause it's for sure so fucking easy to out your self as Transgender in a world where u get killed for it - hated for it and other things. 
So ckn unimportant. 

Gawd I can't with such people.

Forgot my phone wasn't on silent this morning, was working and dexcore's hunger started blasting when I got a text. It was so embarrassing lmao

last night i was scared that CDJapan had fucked up and lost my package that my mom bought for me for christmas, because it's already been a month....thankfully I just got it this morning #AChristmasMiracle