zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

5 hours ago, violetchain said:

^Plot twist: they're all feminists protesting the patriarchy by showing that female rock bands can make more money and get away with more nonsense if they pretend to be men pretending to be women instead of actual women. It's all coming together! :wan-16:

I like you. That would be the funniest thing ever. <3

40 minutes ago, CrimsonGateZ said:

quit hogging all the music and link us 2 the download section!

sent ;) check ur inbox

5 hours ago, CrimsonGateZ said:

quit hogging all the music and link us 2 the download section!

what IS music?!?

You should really read the 'Updates' forums, it might help you clarify a few things -- like maybe what music is. Or how stuff works. Or how to make pudding.  idk, it's just a hunch... but these are important stuff so I bet it's there

I ordered a Bday cake and it is't even my birthday, now I'm eating cake for breakfast. I've lost control of my eating habits lmao

3 hours ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

I ordered a Bday cake and it is't even my birthday, now I'm eating cake for breakfast. I've lost control of my eating habits lmao

Cake is too precious to eat only on birthdays

8 hours ago, herpes said:

Idg why [REDACTED] has a post minimum and not a karma minimum for access like KMC used to have 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

because that isn't an option provided with the forum software

I'm feeling okay with getting 3 out of the 4 classes for next semester. Luckily I only have classes on Monday/Wednesday, that'll make it a-lot more chill versus this semester with classes four days a week  at 8:30 AM x_x