zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Not that it matters, but it's absolutely beyond me where people with the content count of 1 get the balls to go "HEY WHERE DID THE DL SECTION GO!?". When they're too dumb to figure that out I wonder how they even manage to get out of bed without forgetting to breathe at the same time.

1 hour ago, midi:nette said:

I love how everyone still thinks that m*npha is a teenage girl and not some predatory 30 yr old man 😂😂😂

It is a guy around that age. He is actually really nice to talk to.

However

He, deleted his email account, there isn't even a way for me to contact him, to tell him to cut the crap off.  even to I fully understand his rage. However enough is enough.

(>_<)

So if you read this, contact me! dammit! that I can't contact him, feels as a big blame towards me too. my mailbox was always open to listen to his stories.

Or do I get all the blame now too?

Just found out that the dl section is gone. Says all you need to know about me and my current interest in (new) VK to be honest. A bit sad.

Sucks that it's gone though, even though I myself didn't use it a lot.

8 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

However

He, deleted his email account, there isn't even a way for me to contact him, to tell him to cut the crap off.  even to I fully understand his rage. However enough is enough.

(>_<)

So if you read this, contact me! dammit! that I can't contact him, feels as a big blame towards me too. my mailbox was always open to listen to his stories.

He's busy throwing resources behind scripts to attack this forum. He is way beyond talking to now.

Just now, Zeus said:

He's busy throwing resources behind scripts to attack this forum. He is way beyond talking to now.

Urg, he simply should stop this shit. it's no use, it's no use.

1 minute ago, saishuu said:

Yes.

Yeah seems so that he also blames me. (-_-)/

25 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

However

(>_<)

If you pal around with psychopaths you kinda lose the right to feel shocked when they do something like this 

they had a few lucid moments to be fair, and I'm forever stanning that epic bear neighbour story (real shame they deleted it so quickly)

(((Canadian people are precious and special, must be protected at all costs)))

17 minutes ago, herpes said:

If you pal around with psychopaths you kinda lose the right to feel shocked when they do something like this 

only to bad that this doesn't shock me.