Spike760

Dir en grey

well, this is what forum are for right?

to discuss things, and nobody claim it's legit.

we just talked things and 'what ifs' here.

and that doesn't mean we trust it.

so yeah.

so will wait official trackist, i guess.

Apparently I heard it's a fake as well, although I have no idea if it's an "oh shit it's real how did this leak let's fuck with them for a while longer" fake or "someone must have a lot of time on their hands to come up with this" fake.

I hope it's real just so I can lawl forever at "UNTIL THE END OF MY SCREAMING". D:

Anyhoo, I am super excited for this album. I liked Lotus and Hageshisa to... but I wasn't necessarily blown away by either. Still that was pretty similar to my feelings towards the singles before UROBOROS as well, and that turned out awesome, so no worries here.

and Hageshisa To.. Uroboros cut? What's that? I suppose it is either remix or live version?

Hageshisa to was written along with the rest of UROBOROS, but didn't make the cut because the band thought at the time it sounded wayyy too much like Gaika Chinmoku...so they ended up reworking it.

And yeah, this is more than likely fake but I really admire the attention to detail that came along with this. very cool, and I wonder if they will go with a strong latin theme throughout.

Apparently I heard it's a fake as well, although I have no idea if it's an "oh shit it's real how did this leak let's fuck with them for a while longer" fake or "someone must have a lot of time on their hands to come up with this" fake.

More like "someone thought it would be nice to give an annoying troll an answer to his/her question with a obviously made-up tracklist" fake. Can't fault the writer for the stupidity of the readers.

Because that's some serious stupidity.

first of all, thanks sai, @Wind, @relentless and Furik.

And if the tracklist legit,

then my guessing is correct, they repeated steps in UROBOROS

by putting second single, Lotus in the same place where

UROBOROS 2nd single, GLASS SKIN were placed.

Which is one song before the album ends.

Interested with most songs cos of the name, intrguing!

And, "Until The End Of My Screaming" just can't be more screamo for a title. :mrgreen:

and Hageshisa To.. Uroboros cut? What's that? I suppose it is either remix or live version?

GLASS SKIN was the 6th track on UROBOROS. DOZING GREEN was the 12th (out of 13 tracks), and it was the first UROBOROS-single, not the second one.

Also, I hope this tracklist is fake.

I still think that the playstation game spyro has something to do with the title, the band just wants to trick us to think that its some deep saying in latin!

Kyo, you dont trick me! :twisted:

0-spyro-pose-1_85452815.gif

anyone seen that there is no 12th track in that tracklist?

LOL You're right.

I thought a couple names were cool, I'd rather wait for the official one than do all the speculating and arguing I did for Lady Gaga's new album.

lolllll that tracklist is fake, made by a member of another forum i go to

Has anybody else tried to order the album from YesAsia? They're trying to charge me £6 for the poster, which I'm sure is meant to be a free gift. I'm pretty sure this can't be legal. The contact form on the band's official site doesn't work so I've tried contacting their management through their Facebook page but so far, no response. Anybody else got any thoughts on this?

^ Don't know about this specific product but Yesasia usually sells posters separately. For example, I heard that certain K-pop albums come with a free poster when you buy them in a regular store (in South Korea of course xD), but those posters are sold separately at Yesasia. I guess maybe this is the case here too?

Has anybody else tried to order the album from YesAsia? They're trying to charge me £6 for the poster, which I'm sure is meant to be a free gift. I'm pretty sure this can't be legal. The contact form on the band's official site doesn't work so I've tried contacting their management through their Facebook page but so far, no response. Anybody else got any thoughts on this?

You can order from CdJapan.

^I'm never doing that again. My country's post office now reports everything to custom service which resulted in me paying 27 euros extra on my 40 euros live DVD from D. Yesasia does business with other companies

They now have a 30 second preview up on their Facebook fan group, which is really just the first two samples mushed together. How much longer are they going to cocktease us fans?

Anyway, now that I hear the chorus in full...the screaming at the beginning doesn't fit IMO.

This is the most intriguing sample yet because it shows how the two sections transition into each other...

Only Dir en grey can make that radical of a transition work.

Unbelievable.

I love this song.

Anyway, Someone know how rip the 30 second for these Audio player. These Preview is perfect for my cell phone <3

Tracklist is out:

01. 狂骨の鳴り

02. THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB

03. DIFFERENT SENSE

04. AMON

05. 「欲巣にDREAMBOX」あるいは成熟の理念と冷たい雨

06. 獣慾

07. 滴る朦朧

08. LOTUS

09. DIABOLOS

10. 暁

11. DECAYED CROW