Spike760

Dir en grey

Searching for the truth? Sounds like the musical version of Miles Edgeworth. Anyway, if this is most 'savage' work till now I suppose it's heavier than UROBOROS?

zji9w4.png

6e0bb99c0cb5c7b25d5c447ba2610965.png?v=56640

I OBJECT TO YOUR OBJECTION.

LOL forever btw, I love you right now <3

Hard and aggressive does not equal heavy. Hageshisa is not heavy, but it is the two things i mentioned first, to some extent. :(

Correct, my lovely lover. However, I wouldn't call Hageshisha aggressive either.

in europe it will be released in 3 versions:

DUM SPIRO SPERO will be released in Europe in three different versions. The regular edition followed by a deluxe variant and a vinyl LP Edition.

With the combination of world-noted engineers and the individuality of a Japanese born and bred band, this album will no doubt be the determining punch for DIR EN GREY.

source: neotokyo newsletter

Searching for the truth? Sounds like the musical version of Miles Edgeworth. Anyway, if this is most 'savage' work till now I suppose it's heavier than UROBOROS?

zji9w4.png

You are fucking awesome :D

And I cant wait for a new album. I coulda sworn people posted they had preordered it already (I kinda been gone from all japanese music and forgot like all the places to get stuff from minus cdjapan) ^.^; someone mind leading me in the right direction?

i pre-ordered it on cdjapan=)

its on cdjapan? :o wow I must have missed it thank you ^^

LOL ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE I probably shouldnt be online while im drunk anyways.

i hope FYE have it, or else i'll flip out.

I'd love the deluxe one, but if i only found standard edition,

then it's fine as well.

I wonder Hot Topic will sell it too?

I could try to look there as well later.

^

You can always order it from Yesasia. There will most probably be Hongkong versions or Korea versions as well and those are usually MUCH cheaper. For example, SID's dead stock album is 29 euros for the japanese version and 15 euros for the Korean version. Do I need to say more?

*still waiting for someone to response with a Miles Edgeworth gif*

Kyo___Dir_en_grey___Gif_by_deadellamorte.gifmilesedgeworth-bow.gif

Thanks! I love you <3 I'm still waiting for the dudes who are translating AAI 2 since Capcom won't release it outside Japan D:

Kyo___Dir_en_grey___Gif_by_deadellamorte.gifmilesedgeworth-bow.gif

Thanks! I love you <3 I'm still waiting for the dudes who are translating AAI 2 since Capcom won't release it outside Japan D:

No trouble sai, <3 you too! :D

I miss Miles, got my DS just to play the AA series and loved the fisrt one, but Radiant Historia is keeping me too busy to play the others, damn it! XD

I wonder Hot Topic will sell it too?

I could try to look there as well later.

Hot Topic in the States had the digipak of UROBOROS on release day, so you'll probably get lucky there.

do you guys know with how much anticipation i should order the japanese deluxe edition?

i have to buy a shitload of cd's on july and don't think i'll be able to order it until then...

Awesome. I'll definitely be picking up the album on release day. I've only heard LOTUS and I liked that single. Still don't get all the dislike attached to it. It's nothing extraordinary, but its not bad either. It's a good DEG song, but if they can have a better version of it on the album, so be it. However, I probably won't listen to any more Diru singles because i dislike how Japanese bands, particularly VK ones, release 3-4 singles/mini albums and by the time I get the full album there's not that much newness to it or only the singles are listenable and the rest is crap. I don't have to worry about this with DEG, but I just want to be surprised. I always preferred the way western and European bands operate, releasing a single or two once the album is complete and about a month or so before it drops, and then perhaps one more song after the disc release.

This surfaced on Tumblr -- it might be fake but it's pretty well thought out.

ALBUM:

1. IN SPIRITUS VERITAS [sE]

2. SOMNUS

3. LI DE RA

4. DIFFERENT SENSE

5. EIDOLON

6. ???樹

7. SPIRALING SPIRIT

8. HUMANATURE

9. 激????????????胸??中??絡??付??????熱??闇

10. FLEUR-DE-LYS

11. 眠リノ迷イ

13. LOTUS

14. UNTIL THE END OF MY SCREAMING

ALBUM BONUS CD:

1. DUM SPIRO SPERO [46]

2. LOTUS -UNPLUGGED-

3. 眠リノ迷イ -UNPLUGGED-

4. 激????????????胸??中??絡??付??????熱??闇 -UROBOROS Cut-

ALBUM BONUS DVD:

1. DUM SPIRO SPERO (Scenes From Recording)

2. LOTUS (Rehearsal Live)

3. LI DE RA (Rehearsal Live)

4. SOMNUS PV (Restricted Ver.)

first of all, thanks sai, @Wind, @relentless and Furik.

And if the tracklist legit,

then my guessing is correct, they repeated steps in UROBOROS

by putting second single, Lotus in the same place where

UROBOROS 2nd single, GLASS SKIN were placed.

Which is one song before the album ends.

Interested with most songs cos of the name, intrguing!

And, "Until The End Of My Screaming" just can't be more screamo for a title. :mrgreen:

and Hageshisa To.. Uroboros cut? What's that? I suppose it is either remix or live version?

The track names were so cool til "UNTIL THE END OF MY SCREAMING". That's probably the song I will enjoy the most when the album is released, LOL