Spike760

Dir en grey

So those extremely shitty songs are the highlights of the album? Sounds promising. Haha!

And the whole "Can you even imagine what our other songs are like?" sounds retarded. Why? Because there's nothing hard-listening about the two songs and the 30 second preview, which means the rest can be catchy pop songs. Retarded statement is retarded.

But, to what I came to ask for. Is that all the info about the vinyl release? Theyhaven't said anything about it being 180g, more or less? WHat? That's confusing.

It's kind of sad that I find most of the titles pretty bad. diabolos? seriously?

of course if it ends up defying my expectations, then I'll have to overlook it.

and that small Q&A did not do them any good. then again, I was on the side that had negative connotations associated with my imagination.

though it'll probably be opposite of what I expect since I thought the singles blew. [refusing to listen to different sense until it's full...]

hope the bonus songs are also on the special edition from japan since i ordered those=p is it already known what will be on that edition? the 2 cd, 1 dvd, 2 lp i mean

What the heck is that thing in the middle of cover?

Digging bamboos though

Also:

VUROSSOMINKUU VEERUZEBABUUUU!...AMON. (Amon symphonic ver. -bonus track thingy makes me think of Rammstein's Roter Sand for some reason)

Can you please tell me who is releasing them, and where is it possible to order/buy?

P.S. The cover = awesomeness

Okami Records is releasing the CDs in Europe, and it's not up for pre-ordering yet but I guess you can buy it at any European CD shop since it'll be released in all European countries...

I'm not completely in love with the tracklist and cover art, but it's definitely not bad to me. I do like them. Hageshisa to has been one of my favorite Deg songs to date, so I know I'm still going to love the album no matter what.

Did that take the cover art from the reject bin outside the house of the 10 y/o who designs Versailles covers justsayin.gif

What the heck is that thing in the middle of cover?

I believe it's the statue of one of Indian (the India Indian, not American Indian) gods/deity or somewhat.

Will look around if it's legit. But it looks like so,

from the pose, the tri-faced expressions and the hands that seems more than a pair especially.

Resembling Brahma image.

The cover is awesome. I don't know why there's all this hate when 99% of Vk covers cranked out are of:

1. landscapes to give the impression that they're free spirits!

2. castles / medieval themes for the versailles kids who like to LARP

3. Skulls because thats so brutal

4. and generally the dumbest and poorly thought out crap imaginable

the statue may be the same as the tattoo kyo has on his back.

Other bands covers being shitty doesn't make this one any better.

Tracklist seems interesting enough though. Am curious about a few songs.

And the whole "Can you even imagine what our other songs are like?" sounds retarded. Why? Because there's nothing hard-listening about the two songs and the 30 second preview, which means the rest can be catchy pop songs. Retarded statement is retarded.

Kaoru, saying something retarded?

Well I've never.

there's nothing wrong with the cover, it does exactly what a cover should do -- and portray the overall theme of the album. It does it's job. Sorry that there's no hot k-pop guys, or br00tal skullz and stuff.

And what Kaoru was getting at, was the hageshisa to and different sense are the softer songs on the album. The rest is quite heavy. something i'm excited for

Did that take the cover art from the reject bin outside the house of the 10 y/o who designs Versailles covers justsayin.gif

Not like I'm going personal, but it's probably the dumbest thing posted ITT so far.

Kao was trying nothing more but to tease people who cares, that's all.

he did the promo, doing his job.

be crytical is good,but not necessarily everytime. :mrgreen:

Agreed with all of OldCheesey's sentiments about the tracklist.

The cover art looks like something off of one Gargoyle's albums. I think it is kinda interesting. . . meh . .

Correct. because none of Gargoyle's cover art looks like they were made by a 10 year old. This looks cheap and as if they used 20 minutes at most when making it. Put some effort in your work for gods sake. It's not THAT hard.

BTW, people asking what the covert art is. I'm no expert, and it's quite hard to see sinse it's not that big. But it's it some kind of a version of Shiva? Looks a lot like it.

your trolling, though cute at first, has become old and tired -- and pretty annoying. Your comments have become increasingly less original and less constructive, and are now just obnoxious pissing and moaning. Please stop. If you don't like the band, then just gtfo and stop being a punk.