Spike760

Dir en grey

maybe they're refering to what happened with the nuclear stuff and what they can manifest or not.

"Unless you are careful with your words, you will be taken down with significant force."

What, since when is Japan part of North-Korea?

They're being dramatic.

Maybe a little with the "significant force" thing but people being silenced about saying negative things on the nuclear situation is very real. D:

From memory, most diru albums sell high on the first day because a lot of the sales come from internet pre-orders that are shipped out and counted on the first day toward the chart. It falls from there..

Decent first day though, I remember UROBOROS selling around that much on its first day.

guys watch it before it gets deleted

fucking awesome imo

it's an entire remake of the song and the video

wGCEOAoq04I

Think they just doing Ju-On tributes, gais,

since i saw so many Toshio(s) everywhere in that PV LOLOLO

in all seriousness, it is alright, not as disturbing as the original one.

Glad they put some parts of the original into this one though.

Especially when the one with that woman in the bath tub. That is my fave scene.

And, hm, don't you think this PV was made but released just now?

I mean look at Kyo's hair man, if this PV were just made,

then either he wearing wigs or having extensions :P

^ I'm pretty sure it was filmed a while ago.

EDIT: Seriously, they should make merchandise with the monkey. I want a T-shirt. Or something.

Tooru looks very 2010 here.

like he (and the rest of the band, too) just changed clothes after filming Hageshisa.

i think that's pretty much been the case here (also die+kaoru are still playing their 6-strings...). would also make sense considering they where on the same single...

It's not that weird or uncommon considering they filmed all those off-shoot Uroboros PVs around the same time as Dozing Green/Glass Skin and released them a year after Uroboros.

I have no idea why they filmed this video, same with reiketsu nariseba and red soil.

all around terrible, and doesn't make any sense seeing they still can afford somewhat decent production like in vinushka or... well, like in vinushka.

I have no idea why they filmed this video, same with reiketsu nariseba and red soil.

all around terrible, and doesn't make any sense seeing they still can afford somewhat decent production like in vinushka or... well, like in vinushka.

Almost agree with this, except IMO you can't put Reiketsu and Red Soil in the same league. Red Soil and ZAN are what I call "cheap" PV's - they had an idea and not near enough cash to make it work so everything comes out looking cheesy. Nariseba is down there with the likes of Machiavellism, MASK and Mr. NEWSMAN for straight up "bad" PV's - like they just took lots of live footage and threw it together for no reason other than to make another PV. I can stand the cheap ones but not the bad ones.

Most of their PVs have looked cheap lately, to be honest. They almost seem like an afterthought now, like they are making them just because they have to for promotional reasons. The good ones are few and far between.